Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Whoever you are.... thanks!!

Did one of you pray for me or something?
I know I asked for help in one of my post and I received a call about a job interview this week!!!! Thank you job angels J Of course it’s not a guaranteed position just an interview but the thought makes me happy in these dull times, so wish me luck. I’m still not quite sure how to answer the “What are your weaknesses… Why do you want to work here?” questions but I am going to research my butt off before the interview and I’ll take your tips as well people! It’s for the same agency just a different position and in a different city. That will work, it’s about an hour away in a MUCH bigger city then I live in now but still close to home so I can live with that.
On to another topic, Jake. This isn’t me getting defensive AT ALL! I’m glad I am finally getting comments on my life outside of the grammatical errors. Someone had said I may be a bit unlikable now because I’m using Jake. Am I? I would like to think I’m the sweetest little thing ever. I really do not think I’m using him. It’s funny because I battled accepting it too, because this isn’t the first nor second gift. So technically, I could have been receiving a lot by now if my intentions were faulty. Besides that, I had this same conversation with Kendall. I suggested what if I really ended up liking Jake, like in the future? In the past, anyone I have become serious with (i.e. Eden, Cee) I did not like in the beginning. Those are the ones for some odd reason that have longevity. The guys I am smitten over from jump never go anywhere. So maybe Jake is husband #2! Okay I’m kidding I’m totally not searching for hubby #2, but I’m just saying, we could hit it off……… maybe?
Is accepting a birthday gift that big of a deal if I have been honest with him about how I feel? Let me show you the text I sent matter of fact. This was to Jake on the topic at hand and his response:
Me: I don’t want you to think I ignore you or anything. I’m just bad at communicating I guess. Usually I’m at work, then I have Baby Boy so by the end of the day I’m beat. Then as far as dating people. I don’t want to rush into anything ‘cause clearly I was just with someone for 4 years so I’m moving super slow the next go round because I just don’t want to waste anyone’s time or have them waste mines. Know what I mean?
Jake: True, I understand I’m not trying to rush either just going with the flow. You are cool peoples so I mean I know you are just getting out of something
Now I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but “TOOT TOOT”. I thought that was extremely mature of me, just so we could be on the same page. So if Jake wants to buy a birthday gift then GO JAKE GO!
Lol but of course that’s just my opinion, does it really seem like I’m taking advantage? Those are so not my intentions. I just didn’t see any harm in taking the gift if I was upfront about everything.
On another note Eden is checking for me, what is that all about? He was whining because I haven’t returned calls since Sunday. Ummm I never got a call, just texts, which I responded to. Even if I had don’t clock me! I hate being clocked. Pet peeve. However, let me update you on Mr. Eden. Eden has a girlfriend: his high school sweetheart.
He finally admitted they moved in together this summer (our mutual friend had already told me). He still has his own place for the moment, but its official they are roomies. Now all of a sudden he’s complaining to me how she has changed, and it’s the worst thing he could’ve done, the sex is horrible and darn near non-existent, she compares him to her ex, blah blah blahhhhhh. You made the bed now lie in it, I don’t feel bad for him at all. I actually laughed because when I got married he was so negative and told me it wouldn’t work and I would become the 3rd  “baby’s momma” like the other two (He was on to something huh?) so serves him right. I don’t wish bad on anyone, but isn’t it funny how Karma works her magic?
Have fun shacking up Eden!

6 comments:

  1. I don't think you were very clear to him at all. Sounds more like you want to take it slow. He thinks he has a chance. And he may. But down the line, if you're not interested, you can't say you clearly told him it wasn't going to happen. I'm not judging you either - I've been there before when I've tried not to hurt feelings but hurt myself instead by not being clear. Looking forward to how it plays out

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right, it does sound like im saying "Lets see where this goes" but I am, heck i dont know. Im anxious to see how it plays out too to be honest! Im just so scary when it comes to being blunt with people and their feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, sending him a pic of all the bags you want and then him saying he'll get you all of them and you accepting is leading him on. You know his feelings and intentions. Even though you said you want to take things slow he has false hope that he has a chance and now with the gifts it's all blurry to him. Accepting one bag or a small present is different from accepting the entire collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that taking all the bags from Jake seems gold diggerish. She is sending him mixed signals and should stop. She's too old to play these games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will you posting again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was my birthday week so things got hectic but im going to post something in about an hour or two..... thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete