Friday, June 6, 2014

Its Friday and Im Ready to Hang!

Happy Friday!
Im at work ughhhh but its Friday! And guess who has a kid free weekend? Yours truly!!! My family reunion is this weekend and all my family is going, like everyone. Its in North Carolina. I, on the other hand, opted to stay put and come in for overtime tomorrow (a Saturday yes). Im a salary employee but we have overtime options so I ALWAYS take advantage. Therefore my lovely family offered to take Baby Boy with them so he wouldnt miss the festivities. Guess who else went.............. Cam, I mean is he the blood family member or me? They just wont let this guy go, but really he is going to help with the driving, all the more reason why I didnt want to go. Alot of people still dont know about the divorce an Im just not in the mood to put on a Grammy winning performance all weekend, so ill pass.

With that said, tonight Im suppose to go to Happy Hour for one of my friends birthday, we can call her..... Reagan! Reagan had a baby in December by her boyfriend and I use the term loosely. Recently I found out some info about him but I learned my lesson about getting into peoples relationships, 9 times out if 10 you hurt yourself instead of helping them. But Ill try to sum it up, they live together and have for a year or two now, from what she tells me THEY ARE TOGETHER. We dont live in the biggest city so it got back to me, that he approached a female in their neighborhood (ok it didnt get back to me she told us herself) and tried to get with her and she specifically asked him "Dont you have a girlfriend an a newborn?" and he replied "Thats just a situation, we arent together" O_O. Wth! Then out of nowhere two days ago she asks me "You would tell me if you knew something right?" My mouth said "Of course!" my brain said "Eff no!" But in my defense I also told her my concerns about telling people and why I tried to stand clear. Anywho she gained a ton of weight from this kid so shes really self concious these days but shes SO pretty so to me shes still got it, and if you want to lose the wight you might have to do something to actually lose it not just sit around and pray it off, im just saying. So we shall see if she does the Happy Hour gig tonight.

Meanwhile Ill be having a sleepover with my cousin and a bestfriend, not because its cute but because Im kind of, just a lil, only a tad bit scared to stay in the house alone. Ill be in the back and think someones up front, be in the front and swear I saw something in the back, its just too much! So I staged a slumber party lol we can catch up and Jaycee doesnt have to be a little punk all night :)

I dont have a schedule for these postings, I just plan on rambling and updating as I go along and stuff happens. Currently Im IM'ing my cousin she works for the same agency but i a different state and shes about 4 years older then me, married, 2 kids, and cheats every chance she gets. I didnt want to be that person. If I have to cheat WHY AM I MARRIED? She started out with one guy at the job and swore they would be creeping til they were 80. so I thought maybe its just a thing, but then another guy came and she dumped the 1st boyfriend, so im like ok this is a pattern. Now this weekend she tells me she went out and met someone else and she feels bad cause she feels like shes cheating on the boyfriend. I love my cousin to death but what about the husband in all of this lol!?!? They have a 10 year age gap and shes the breadwinner and they have their little issues but she says she still loves him. This has been happening for years now tho, just messy messy messy. Her and the hubby will be here to visit next weekend for my BIRTHDAYYYYY!!! Im having some events but Ill wait til later to get into that. But i dont know how to feel around him of course Im not going to blab her out but Im so observant so I can totally see myself staring too much and reading into everything. Im like that. Ill see them whispering and think its a argument lol, just because I know whats going on in the marriage so next weekend should be interesting.

I dont have any drama this week an Im not mad about that at all. Im actually glad this has been a lowkey week even with Cam being around, this is the first in a while but i KNOW something will happen this weekend, i just know it, its destined for me to have non stop dilemmas. So stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment