Thursday, June 5, 2014

I cant make this stuff up if I tried

So when my ex hubby lost his job which was in another state 10-12 hrs away (that was SOOOOO perfect) he had to move back to where I am. I already stated I moved back home. My family LOVES him, cause hes not a bad person, just not the person for me. But hes handy, he renovates, he builds, you name it, the guy is crafty ill give him that. Needless to say they allowed him to stay at the house........

Now riddle me this? How do we go from married and living apart to divorced and living together? My life is bats sh!t crazy, I swear. So now we are all under one roof and it drives me nuts because how am I suppose to move on and venture out when I have to see him everyday. Im coldhearted (his words, not mines) but I really cant just say "Kick him out" cause hes my kids dad, so that buys him some time BUT its just not rationale for him to be there. Looks like he found another job tho they are just waiting for the background check so apparently he says soon as that goes thru he's out.

Not buying it, he went thru my phone yday. I have that TInder app. Not because I WANT to date but because it makes my hours at work go by drastically fast. Tinder is like this app where they find people in your are and you put whether you like them or dont like them and if they like you back then MATCH and you can message each other. Like i said its a little kiddie but serves its purpose. Anywho his nosey azz went thru my phone and saw the app which was opened and went to the messages (thats all you can do on it) and assumes Im talking to ALL these guys, when really they are just saying hello and asking randoms. Serves him right I let him think exactly what he wanted.

For one we arent together and for two dont go thru my ish, thats insecurities. So now hes all like "its really over huh?" my response :the divroce papers didnt state that?" Im lost! Idk if maybe this was a trial run or he thought we were a work in progress or what, but this is so dysfunctional in more ways then one.

How much is a normal life costing these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment