Thursday, June 5, 2014

Let back up...... just a little 06/05/2014

Mothers Day 2k14. Doorbell rings, my mom and brother answer, moms all giddy. "JAYCEE its for youuuuu!!" So i go to the door and its a glass vase of flowers (cant tell you what kind, flowers arent my thing) and a little teddy bear. Open the card:
Happy Mothers Day Jace, From Derik

Whose Derik might you ask?

A blast from the past, get this we never have even kissed. Derik lives in the old city I moved from, 3.5 hrs away. We met about 7/8 years ago, I was out with my bff and her godsister at some club where you pay $20 and its unlimited drinks, needless to say we were RIPPED. So i was probably a little nicer then usual and when he asked me to dance I said ok. Obviously I gave him my number and I guess we went out, i cant remember the very beginning cause Eden was somewhat in the picture, we were off and on SO much I cant keep up. Anywho Derik worked night shift and got off when i was going to work. EVERY SINGLE DAY he would come to my job and take me to lunch, which was VERY inconveinient. I worked across town and only got 45 min lunch breaks. but he did it.

Once i needed a oil change, I use to drive a fancy little BMW, he offered to take it, I swear I was going to pay. So he comes to my job swaps cars and comes back and says its on him and every 3,000 miles he kept it up. How cute was he right? BUT he bored me. Every day it was lunch, every Friday it was movies, every Saturday dinner, and 0 chemistry he was so effin shy. So we eventually fell off. then we would pick back up and go in circles.

One day my BMW transmission went out and of course Derik would get off work and take me across town to work, so I was like you know what i should prob bang him cause thats alot. So hes over one night and we start fooling around, and he starts to eat me out an its HORRIBLE, it felt like a tiny snakes toungue. I couldnt get pass that and cut it short and cut Derik off.

Fast forward I for married, told him, he got pissed. I got pregnant, told him, he got irate. A month later he also got someone pregnant so I guess he called and told me for "payback" i didnt care I was married and "happy" I said Congrats an kept it moving. They must didnt work out and he keep in contact and on Mothers Day this is what happens. I didnt even know he had my address.

So how conveineint is it my bbfs bday is the weekend after an they live in the same state. So i go up to celebrate with her and he comes out with us. Pays for everything hangs out the whole night, etc. He is really a good guy, GREAT job, but he has a kid now, same age as mines, and i SWORE after Cam I wasnt doing kids. I KNOW I KNOW.... i have one Im aware but its different, im the mother we usually have the children, dads have to deal with the females and their emotions and its really alot if shes not over you. But yeah just wanted to introduce Derik because he really thinks we are meant to be, and Im all over here like ehhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment