Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Him, and HIM, and oh HiM too!

Eden’s back……..
It started Sunday, I really felt like I looked hot this weekend so I sent him some pics of Baby Boy and threw one of myself in there with the message “Heyyyyyyy from “us” and our weekend!”
Eden: Love y’all man!
Eden: Especially u
Me: *hearts” we love ya too with cha non birthday buying gift self
Eden: U’ll see
Me: We will be up North this weekend and all next week try to come hang for a day at least when you off. Would love to see you
Eden didn’t reply but he inserted a YouTube link to Leona Lewis’s “Bleeding Love” video. Now stop right now and go watch it and you can see how my eyes misted a little, not a lot just a tad bit. Sweetest thing ever. But I wasn’t falling for his crap and I intended to let him know.
Me: Nice song
Eden: Me to you
Me: Actions speak louder than words baby….. dwell on that.
Eden: Song makes me think of you to the fullest
Me: Goodnight
That was Sunday night I thought that would shut him up but today the shenanigans continue with a “GM” text. I replied with the same two letters and carried on with my day, when I checked my phone again there he was.
Eden: u really living man…
Me: Why you say that?
Eden: U just look like your summer is super lit, what are you doing
It really is though, and I let all my Instagram followers know. I’m single for the first time in four years and I’m LOVING it, no arguments, no disappointments, no whining husband, I just love it! I’m lonely but I love it!
Me: It is I’m the fun gal lol I’m at work though, feel free to hop on my bandwagon at any time J
I really meant “Your girlfriend is lame and boring, realize it and move on pronto!”
I sent him a pic of Baby Boy using the potty and he immediately replied back.
Eden: Awwwww he using the potty, he looks mischievous. I love him, my lil man. He makes me not even care for a girl anymore.
For as long as I can remember, he wanted a little girl. Most men wanted boys but not Eden, but Baby Boy was enough to make anyone switch to team boy, and I’m not just saying that cause he’s my kid!
Why oh why could I shake this dude? I don’t even want to get to rambling on him so next topic.
My male bff , Jamison, works at this “big job” here in my city and he just called me all happy.
“Hi beautiful“ he started. I did not have time for his ish today.
“What Jamison I know you want something so get to it!” I fussed.
“Can’t I call it how I see it to my beautiful best friend?” he continued laying it on thick.
I didn’t respond and he got the clue that I didn’t want to BS around today.
“Ayyyye, I got good news!” Jamison smiled through the phone. I still did not answer, get to it already was my thinking.
He caught my drift and carried on “I’m going to be seeing Ray like every day, he’s out of training and moving to my unit.”
“Eff do I care for? I still haven’t heard from him since Saturday so screw him, Im done” I said with the head tossing and lip smacking included. Ray made me so angry.
“I like him for you Jace, you shouldn’t let this one go” Jamison for some reason thought Ray was a effing God. Never mind the fact, he didn’t return calls and had basically stood me up. He still wanted me to pursue him. I was not about to chase this dude and I told him so. He went on about how him and his gold digger had a falling out the night before and had broken up. Just 24 hours ago he was asking me for my nail tech’s info because he treated to a spa day “just because”. Must be nice. Obviously was a waste of money though because she was coming to pack her things after work he said. I had a beep and ended the convo.
It was Wells Fargo reminding me to pay Cam’s car note, that didn’t involve a car. THIS is why he irked me, now I had to fork over $200 for a car he sold last year every month because, he of course, could not pay it. Little things like this piss me off when I think of Cam, he just was always costing me some way or another. I had spoken to him occasionally and he still was asking questions about us.
After work Jamison called and we decided we were all gonna go out for dinner, me him, Kendall, and my cousin who recently moved into town. I didn’t hang out with her like that but obviously she was fond of Jamison. They had met my birthday week and had been keeping in touch. I guess with his god digger dumping him he wanted a little female attention. They could have at it.
Dinner went well and when I got home, Dante had called a couple of times. I really didn’t feel like being bothered with him and I blew him off. I didn’t NOT like him because he was actually very attentive. He called or texted every single morning to wish me a good day. He called in the afternoons soon as he got off and he always asked about Baby Boy. He had really tried to step it up. However, my gut instinct was telling me something was off with him. He did try to explain the night at his aunt’s house. I told him I was never coming over there again, I was being dramatic about that but so what. He admitted he had gotten carried away and it had been awhile for him in that department. That night still made me cringe, nonetheless.
Turns out, he had stopped by to say hey but I was already in my nighties so I played it off like I saw the missed calls super late. It was a rough night anyway. Baby boy woke up hollering and was up for over an hour. I was desperate ad I even ended up calling Cam. Not that he could do much but I didn’t know if maybe hearing his voice would soothe him or not, maybe he was missing his dad. At that hour, I was willing to try anything. Cam never answered though.
 I was super tired this morning, and as much as I like to say it was my sons fault I couldn’t place all the blame on it. It also might have something to do that I was up late Facetiming an old boo from college :)
Yep time for another introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment