Friday, June 20, 2014

CHARACTER LIST :)

Baby Boy: My extremely adorable baby boy, whose almost 2!
Cam: Ex- husband....... no further comments
Cee: Fling/ Boyfriend from right after college, after Eden, 1 child, has a girlfriend but won’t call her that. Keeps in touch.
Dani: BFF, lives 3 hours away with boyfriend, met in college, she would give her left leg for me, her family owns a company so she works there for now.
Dante: Out of towner. Comes to “work” at his family’s business, hits me up, we just text, and speak on the phone daily but he’s no biggie either.

Deacon: Older guy, we go to the same church, have been knowing him since high school, hes in the Navy and all around good catch, good job, no kids, own house and cars, just not really my type, but I dig him!
Derik: Who I should’ve married, 1 child, works for CSX if you are familiar, lives in same city as Dani, bought me the Mother’s Day flowers (Super Sweetie)
Eden: College Boyfriend, 1st love, lives up North in NY, has a girlfriend, his high school sweetheart, will not let me be, so I’m always keeping in touch with him :(
Jake: High school friend. Buyer of many gifts it seems. Likes me and seems as though he is going to try to buy his way in my life, super sweet, but way too giving.
Jamison: BFF from grade school, never ever ever have been in any type of romantic affair, hes extremely close with me and Kendall both.

Jaycee: Yours truly! (Blogger in training)
Kendall: Cousin, my main buddy, who I’m usually with 24/7, same age, she’s single with no children and has a heart of freaking gold I swear. You all would LOVE a Kendall in your life.
Mark: College boo right after high school boyfriend, but right before Eden happened, lives up North, one child

Mya: College friend, old roomie, lives in DC delivers babies, boyfriend, no children.

Ray: Met Christmas week 2014..... talked for a few then he vanished.
Reagan: Friend from high school, new mommy, extremely self-conscious. We don’t hang a lot, Ill touch on that later.

Randall: I met Randall in 6th grade and he crushed on me every since. he bought me gifts every holiday and chased me around the neighborhood as kids. I tried to take him seriously as I got older but it didnt work. Randall is 1st cousins with one of my bestfriends, Tonie.
Tahj: Dani's boyfriends friend, not important really just a little flirting, he has no purpose in my life honestly.

Tay: BFF, mean as crap, horrible attitude, but shes been around since high school, One son.
Taylor: Mixed BFF, lives in same city, friends since 11 years old, we hang out on occasional but not on the regular.

Tonie:  BFF. We met in high school, I LOVE her familym they ahve always beensuper cool. We dont hang out alot but I'm her daughters God mother, we usually get up around birthdays and holidays.

Tish: BFF since 9th grade. We have been friends and foes. Heavyset, single, no kids, somehow ways manages to snag a good guy but cant hold on to them!
Wendy: BFF from Jersey, met in college in 2003, one of Baby Boys god mothers, she’s a teacher, no kids, single depending on what day of the week you ask her :)
I believe that is all I have mentioned so far, I’ll come back and add people as they enter and exit, or flashback into my life.

Is this how a character lists goes? Just kidding, thanks again ladies, you all are great!

2 comments: