Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Moanin....... Weekend Recap!

Ughhh its Monday BUT i had a great weekend un expectantly. After I left work Saturday I went to stalk my favorite cousin and one of my bffs, Kendall. Kendall and me are 2nd cousins and we are joined at the hip. We are total opposites tho. Shes ALOT nicer then me and giving and super sweet compared to my stinginess and sarcastic mouth. But it works. Kendall is who you can find me with 95% of the time. She was at my "sleepover" Friday while me and Eden "played".

Anywho Saturday me and Kendall got cute. I put on some fitted long shorts, and cute tank, and a netted coverup, with matching wedges, and my Louis Vuitton Trevi GM Handbag. I piled all my hair on top of my head into a messy bush with loose curls was feeling very summery! Kendall opted for boy cargo shorts, with a tank and blaxer combo and heels. Destination: one of my friends from high school's housewarming.

Now I dont know what I expected the housewarming to be like but I was SUPER bored. After the tour I didnt know what else to do but sit there and look at everyone. Arent you suppose to play a game or........ something? After a few flicks for Instagram we blew that posicle stand and head to my other friends Birthday cookout. Problem there was noone had shown up yet. i hate hate hate hate being the first to arrive because then I start feeling awkward and embarassed for them. Me and Kendall were already 3 hours late. We made small talk then headed to a local bar.

I guess I was feeling bold because I ordered a drink (I never drink because I always take it TOO far) but I had recently tasted that Angry Orchard Applr Crisp beer and OMG its heavenly. So I flag the bartender over to order one.
"Do you want a tall or short?" she asked me smiling. I was lost, last time someone ordered it for me. Common sense told me that had to do with the size but I didnt even know what the sizes were.
"Whats the difference?" I asked puzzled. She just smiled and replied "About a dollar and some change".
"Oh! Send me a tall then please" I lauged. That was easy.

Two hours later Im STILL drinking that same tall and I have the nerve to be buzzed. Kendall however has had a few an we get to whining.
"Im destined to be alone forever I just know it" Kendal threw her hands up in defeat.
In my tipsy trance I somehow thought the right thing to say was "No you wont, your're perfect you just might be old when you find love........ thats all!"
Kendall looked at me and we bursted out laughing, I continued "Look at me, Ive done it all and I did it the right way and Im still alone. I did what most people do for a lifetime by 28. I went to school, graduated, got a career, got married, had baby, got divorced.................... IVE LIVED LIFE!"
"You are right Jaycee, you definitely have but at least you did it" Kendall pouted.
"Trust me, the crap is overrated" I sipped my beer and smirked. And I do think that because people change, situations change, things can just change and its not always in your favor. Now some people might be blessed an end up with their soulmates off the bat and thats lovely. But I dont believe anyone is 100% happy. I dont think its possible. Ive turned bitter in the love department I guess havent I? But no really I just happen to have been encountering LOTS of people who post all these "happy.... im so in love....." pictures on social networks then are on my phone complaining or playing I spy. Everyone fronts to impress others even if it means losing your own happiness. Im not willing to do that, Ill be alone and wait for the right one before i ever settle again? Whats the point in settling? You can do bad by yourself!

We finish our drink and Kendall treats (yayyyyy) and head to her house. Before we get there one of my first bffs calls. We have known each other since we were 11 and shes the perfect mix of Korean and Black and just overall beautiful. BUT we never hang, she has her friends and I have mines and we live on opposite sides of town. Matter of fact this wench is the reason I got married. She introduced me to Cam! She should've been cut off just for that. Her ex-boyrfriend and Cam were bestfriends and she got me into this mess. Sorry her name is Taylor.
Taylor screams into my ear "I just saw your facebook update, lets go out!!!!!!! Im already on my way out the door meet me somewhere!!!"
Shes too excited and I give her a easy "No" we are already at Kendalls anyway. She goes back and forth and then says to put Kendall on the phone and before I know it shes pulling up. We hop into her car and Im terrified its going to blow up at any second. It's jerking and making weird noises and somehow I think gripping the doot will help.

Taylors car never did blow up and we end up at a bar called "Luckies" that has a mixed crowd and Taylor orders me another beer and her and Kendall get girly drinks. They have a bon fire in the back and we go dancing around that. We bar hop to "PBR's" next door and before I know it we are having a dancing and laughing good time. Eden called and I profess my undying lobve for him "I love you but I dont like you......k?". He laughs and replies "I love you too Jace" and we hang up.

After the bar hopping I pass out at home, I was too intoxicated to be scared about being home alone and I got the best sleep of my life. I woke up bright and early for church and afterwards me, Kendall, and some other friends headed to a water park for the day.

Once I got home Baby boy was back!!!!! And Cam. We said about two words to each other and here I am today back at the money maker. How was you alls weekend? Anything exciting happen? I genuinely enjoyed mines. Something else happened with someone else but I want to tie it all in so Ill hold out on that person.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get into your blog but the grammatical errors and spelling is a bit much. I know you are starting out and getting familiar with this but I hope that you should put more time into making sure posts are readable. That would attract far more readers. I'm not trying to knock you, I'm trying to help because I want your blog to be awesome. A little proofreading will do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I didnt take it negatively, I know I have to work on the errors, easier said then done, so Im trying to slow down and work on it, instead of moving so fast. Keep me on track! I dont mind one bit and thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete