Friday, June 6, 2014

I'm learning guys!!

Okay so as we all know I'm home alone this weekend and I'm sitting here reading the comments which I SO love and I figured out how to post from my phone!! Now I don't know if this helps because I also can talk and it will write what I say which doesn't really help with me writing how I talk huh? But for the most part its easier for me to get my posts loaded.....instead of rushing during breaks at work trying to type everything. Anywho I have no excuse why I don't sit back and look over everything and check my grammatical errors, so I do hear you out there when your advising me what I should do better and I'm listening and I'm trying to get this thing right! I'm about to go eat some raw sugar cookie dough and wait for my guest to arrive but I want to do a quick vent about that stupid Cam.

Why did I get married?

He is such a jerk. He has no phone. Almost a year ago he went out and bought a $200 Galaxy S4 and all the accessories. I went slam off. Why the eff would you do that when you dont have a steady job and your behind already has enough bills? I knew it would get cut off and two months later my point was proven (I'm always right by the way, I dont mean to be but it just ends up working out that way).

So now he still carries it around like it works and will call and text using Wi-Fi connections. Ughhh so lame, he's a grown man for crying out loud. I said all that to say when he fills out job apps I dont mind when he uses me number for contact information. A guy called today so I called to let him know. I get MAJOR attitude. Now maybe I do go overboard with the sarcasm about him working or the lack thereof but its only because im doing this parent thing solo dolo. Before anyone says "Well that's what being a parent is..... you shouldn't have gotten pregnant...." or any of that hoopla I get that! Thats why im not stressing it or complaining. I can take care of me and Baby Boy just fine. But its annoying when the other person responsible is seen on a daily basis and does nothing. Financially that is. He will do other things ill give him that but sometimes he will even complain about that and I feel like that's the LEAST you can do and do it with a smile!

I honestly feel like he is more concerned with me  taking him back versus anything else. If he put half as much energy as he did into other aspects of his life as he does into wondering what im doing with who and when he would have Donald Trumps money!


No comments:

Post a Comment