Saturday, June 7, 2014

Eden ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Good morning! I slept to the last possible minute and rushed into work for overtime but I made it in at 7 a.m on a Saturday! In route I did the California roll thru a stoplight, as I rolled on thru it of course I see a police car. I hightailed it two buildings down to my job and swung into a parking space before he could do his thing and the Bastard had the nerve to follow me..... he was really going to screw with me first thing in the morning. Thats what he gets, glad I put the pedal to the medal.

Okay I know you saw the title. I spent all night talking to Eden! Well we used Glide (video chat app) and texted. I guess I should clue you in to our history.

I met Eden in August 2003.We were both freshman. He was from up North, I was from down South. I was still madly in love with my high school sweetheart and believe it or not *drum roll please* still a virgin at 18. We can call the high school sweetie "Brian" but his story is for another time. Ok Ill share a little..... Brian and me had been dating for about a year Ill guess. He was 6'6 and star of the basketball team and scored a full ride to a college down south. I opted for another school since I didn't do jack in high school except wear the latest fashions and was Little Miss Popularity. I was a sweetie tho not a mean girl by far. I'm getting off track. So we decided to stay together in college, because of course at 18 we KNEW afterwards we were going to get married, have 3 kids, and live happily ever after -_-. So when Eden approached me I had no kick it for him. He was a fly flashy guy, definitely cute, definitely datable but I was definitely not interested. That didn't stop him from flirting with me, following me around campus, finding girls to sign him into our dorms so he could visit my room, etc. The guy was persistent.  Somehow we ended up in a few classes together and honestly after a while Eden was a nuisance to me.

All my friends thought it was so cute and I thought it was so annoying. Like leave me alone already! Finally the 1st semester was out and I flew home for the winter break excited to see my honey Brian. We spent all break together and on New Years Eve I lost my virginity. And I cried because honestly back then I was a goody two shoes. I had every intention of waiting until marriage. That ended up really bothering me and my constant back and forth about wanting to have sex annoyed Brian. We decided to end things by the Spring. The long distance was too much and he had popped my cherry! I was pissed and in my mind he had urine my life! (Drama Queen much?)

Back at college Eden noticed the change and found out about the breakup. I started hanging around him more and he would do little cute things like get my hair done, fill my gas tank up, buy me lunch, give me money just because (I was 18 so to me this was the real deal lol) I fell for him, but I didn't let him k ow it right off back. He would throw rocks at my from window after curfew just to see me "smile" and brag about me to anyone who'd listen. Eden turned out to be a sweetie. By junior year we were official. The first time we had sex I told him that meant he was my boyfriend and it took off from there. I met his family, he met mines, I moved off campus. He paid my bills. I graduated.... he didn't.... he moved in. You get it by now. I was in love. Eden and me grew up into the real world together. I was a huge brat and he had a heart of gold. He would buy me whatever I wanted and I hardly ever did anything for him. But he loved my bratty ways. We had our share of drama sure but we were young who doesn't?

Eden never did graduate but he was a go getter. So he ALWAYS had a plan. What I didnt know is some of his plans were illegal. I never asked how he always had so much money to spoil me. But when I did he told me from his family. Made sense to me. But it wasnt from his family. Somewhere in the mix I think he got into a jam and fell into a depression. He stopped being fun, , he was jealous i didnt depend on him as much as I use to as well. I got hired for my job soon after graduation and it came with a nice starting salary. It was nice of him to do thinga for me but I began becoming i dependent. We argued, I stayed gone a lot to avoid the negativity, amd sometimes I caught him talking to ex's, and eventually we broke up. We still shared an apartment and that's where Cee came into the picture (read that post where I spoke on the beginning of me and Cee). Eden moved out and we eventually fell off. But we always found our way back to each other. ALWAYS.

Him and Cee ended up getting into a fight which I spoke on before.Eden told me later the real reason.  Him and Cee use to be somewhat of friends. They hung out occasionally and Eden shared someth ok ngs with him. Cee knew about me but i had never heard about him. So when Eden found out Cee had persued me he felt blindsided that Cee would do that to him and it escalated from there.

During this time Eden decided to get back on track and show me he was serious. He gave me my time but he had a plan. A plan I knew nothing about. He got my bff (Dani) and had her go with him ring shopping!! They  found a ring and hes planning this big deal of a proposal and meanwhile I'm having having the time of my life with Cam. I get married and find out about all this AFTER. I was upset to the max with Dani. Those are the secrets you let slip she never even hinted. It was too late though I was married and so called "happy".

Fast forward to now and Eden has accepted I got married on him. He accepted I had a baby on him. We have said the WORST of things to each other but like I said we always find our way back. So I said all that to say last night he hit me up and we are flirting and just catching up and hes like "Lets sext" at first I'm like eff no. Then I decide why not. I dont sext tho but I do send a few racy photos I had in my picture stash (no face shots people). I guess this works and I lie to you not I get a Glide video of him masturbating to my pictures. *covers face*

Eden is the biggest freak I know... and my fave sexual partner to this day. Not that I have alot to compare too but he's bomb. So that's what we spent our night doing and I loved it and missed it. And it always makes me wish things were different. That he could move here or I could go there or we had never left the same state we were both living in. But what can you do, things happen. I really think Eden is my soul mate.

 I tell myself its not good to back track, I'm living in the past, he's not good for me and there's a reason things happened as they did BUT if that's the case why do I love him just as much now as I did back then? And it sucks that he adores Baby Boy. Not sucks but it warms my heart. Yeahhhhh he met him a few times. Yeahhh I was married. We didn't do anything but yes I went to visit with the kid and spent a day or two. After I had the baby and was on maternity leave I went and he did everything my husband didnt. Sent me out for pampering. Kept catering to me, PAID FOR EVERYTHING! Money isn't EVERYTHING but its nice to have someone else do things at times. I dont care what you say.

Eden has a great job now in a big city and makes good money, legal money lol and is doing good. He's perfect. I love him...... but it won't happen *sigh*. But he did contribute to my awesome Friday night. Its the little things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment