Friday, June 6, 2014

My Days

So does anyone use the My Days app? It is SUPPOSE to track your period and tell you when it comes and all that. It was doing mines to the tee in point with everything every month. So when my period didnt come this month you can imagine how razzle dazzled ive been.

Me and Cam banged a few times BEFORE we got divorced, none after tho, even tho he tries. So all this month Im like where the eff is my cycle, even tho he used protection I dont put it pass him to trick me into another kid, cruel but true. I always get dramatic and start thinking how am I going to do 2 kids alone, cause thats not goning to make me take him back contrary to what he thinks. I think about having to find a 3 bedroom instead of 2 and every little thing, all because of a missed period. My life flashes before my eyes. 

I really think Im one and done, Baby Boy can be a only kid and get whatever he wants, a car at 16, extravagant birthday parties every year, the whole 9 yards. He has cousins if he needs company and not to mention his dads other 2 children, not that they have a relationship right now but I blame Cam for that, i try to reach out to the moms but im not gonna beg them to meet up with me. Me and Baby Boy have a life.

Anywho it just came! During a interview, if this is TMI STOP READING NOW, but im interviewing this guy and I feel it and i swear I almost leaped from my seat. I wasnt even mad at the inconveinience just grateful I hadnt effed up :)

Meanwhile on the job front maybe thats why I was so irritated this morning, my manager has THEE smartest mouth, she has to be miserable its no other reason shes this anal all the time, its the smart comments that rub me the wrong way. We arent friends dont be sarcastic cause I definitely hold grudges. I dont get over things I also dont get mad, but i do get even. So it doesnt do any of us any good for her to piss me off, especially on a Friday like who does that? I just want the job Gods to know Im really banking on this new job I need OUT of this office. HELP ME!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are off to a good start. However, the grammatical and spelling errors makes this difficult to read and might turn off readers. Your contractions don't have the apostrophe and spelling (ie tho) seems more like texting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks im working on my grammar I swear. You are so right im noticing I write how I talk.... note taken! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete