Friday, June 20, 2014

Its so hard to say goodbye........

Monday mornings………………….
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” my eyes screamed. Then my lips smiled when I realized I was still off work. I did a little shimmy between my sheets, rolled over to stretch, and ended up hitting my friend Wendy in the head. Wendy had driven the farthest to celebrate with me; she lived about 7/8 hours away. She yelped and slapped my arm and we laughed together.
I sat up and jumped. Cam was standing in the center of my room. I was pissed with him; last night when I laid down we got into a huge whispering argument. Do you know how hard it is to “whisper yell”? It hurts your nostrils trust me.
“Why weren’t you answering your phone earlier?” he had asked.
“Why are you asking me questions, get out my room!” I hissed back.
“Don’t fucking dismiss me I ain’t gotta go no damn where, I’ll ask what I want to ask!” his eyes got enlarged and of course his nostrils flared.
I laughed. We were cussing were we? I did not curse though, I thought it was so unladylike. I know I know some of you will say I do plenty of other things that are not lady like, but so what I don’t like cursing, sue me!
“Get out my darn room Cam I’m tired” I waved him off.
“Answer the question and I’ll leave” he offered.
“I’m not answering jack and you are still going to exit left, so be gone” I hissed again.
“You think you all that, with your spoiled ass, you ain’t shit! You think just because you work and can pay bills on time you doing something special, you don’t cook, you don’t clean, you don’t even do your own laundry, and what do you have to offer someone Jaycee?”
The nerve! Ok, I was extremely offended. Yes, I lived back at home, but this was the FIRST time I had been back since I left for college 11 years ago. Furthermore, I was here by choice not by force, until I could figure out if I was getting a job promotion or not. I have always lived on my own and taken care of myself. So who the eff did he think cooked, cleaned, and did my laundry all those years? Jesus himself? He had the audacity to stand there and call me anything but a child of God and I told him so.
“Are you serious? I take care of a child BY MYSELF that I did not make BY MYSELF, and you are standing here trying to scrutinize me when you yourself are living in MY FAMILYS residence contributing NOTHING! I have plenty to offer just nothing to offer YOUR BUM SELF!” I did hiss a little louder during this speech. Nevertheless, I was pissed, he really must be drunk or on some type of drug. My mom appeared at the door by then and he stomped off.
Not even 10 minutes rolled by before he was texting me apologizing. I was so over it, and mad at myself for even letting him take me out of my cool element. I turned my ringer off and fell into a deep sleep. That’s how I woke up to Wendy the next morning.
Cam decided he was going to be petty and would not get Baby Boy dressed for daycare that morning, so instead of arguing, I did it myself and me and Wendy went to drop him off. Dani and her boyfriend were still there and I passed them in the living room on our way out and told them we would be right back. While we were out Dani suggested we hit the beach and take some flicks and get lunch before everyone left to go back home. Great plan!
We got back, had breakfast and headed to the beach strip, great part about where I stayed was it was close to a famous beach strip that attracted tourists and my friends thought I was bomb.com for having such quick access to it when they came to visit. We made Dani’s boyfriend capture us jumping in the air for Instagram flick and they came out awesommmmmme lol. We took some selfies and laughed about the weekend before deciding on lunch at Hooters. Once we got settled in out booth I read a text from Cam.
Cam: I’ll be leaving at noon on Wednesday to go back down South. I prob won’t make Baby Boys birthday party next month, maybe we can rotate and I can get him for his next birthday.
I did not even warrant him with a response. If he wanted to be petty so be it, I had my child with me so I had no worries. I had told him I had no problem with him getting him for a week every month, but I was not financing it as I had done in the past. He would have to figure out how he would get him and return him. No more Ms. Nice Mommy, people were too ungrateful. I was not going to stop him from being in his life but I also was not going to break my neck anymore. It was Cam’s turn to step up and figure out how to be an active father on his own. Sucks to say this but I wasn’t holding my breath on the next time he would probably see Baby Boy if it depended on him making a way.
My friends all left after lunch and I headed back home. It was so quiet so I opted for a nap, I felt like I had barely slept all weekend.
I ended up being home the next day too and treated my car to an oil change and some maintenance work. Cam did end up saving me some money on the maintenance work, being that his friend worked on cars. I could tell he was going out his way being extra because he knew he had effed up this weekend. I have been at work all week now and nothing eventful has happened yet. Okay I am lying, something did happen yesterday, I was going to leave it out, but what fun would that be! I went to Kendall’s after work to help her pack since she is moving next week. I had just ordered Pizza Hut (By the way they have an amazing deal for $8.99: Medium pizza, Breadsticks, and Cinna Stix!) when my phone rung.
 It was Jake…………….. he wanted to drop me off something………..

2 comments:

  1. Cam pretty much hits every quality that I hate in a man. I know thats your son's father, but it might be time to cut him off. Or at least give him a time out til he can be respectful. I dont think I would accommodate him the next time he wants to "play" daddy.

    Cant wait to see what Jake got you now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think im going to touch on when Cam WAS cool and sweet and why I once DID love him...... he wasnt always a jerk.

      Delete