Thursday, June 19, 2014

Birthday Weekend cont'd......

Like I said before Dani’s boyfriend was also celebrating a birthday, or maybe I didn’t say it. Either way now you know. Therefore, he had a few of his friends with him, as a matter of fact I KNOW I mentioned it before. One in particular, which I know we talked about Tahj. The worst idea for the cookout was to take shots. Cam took plenty and didn’t eat a thing because he wasn’t “officially invited”. His words not mines. So he was being stubborn and not eating anything, when there was plenty. He had been complaining to everyone who would listen how he had cut the grass and set up for the cookout but was never appreciated. I mean you did not pay rent, you did not work, did you have something better to do? Sorry I’m working on my attitude towards Cam, I never wanted to kick anyone while they were down but I was bitter. All evening he went from person to person telling them about his dilemmas and how he didn’t know what he was going to do and asking them did they think he had a chance with me still. People that probably never even knew we were having problems from jump. I tried to ignore it and enjoy my evening but unfortunately, that didn’t work. My mom rushed in the house and had told us that Cal was outside in the guy’s faces. I ran out to see what that was all about.
“All I’m asking is are you a man?” Cam slurred, “Cause if you are and you trying to talk to my baby momma and smiling in my face I have no respect for you!”
Can I pause right there? I absolutely, positively, without a doubt, HATE that word “Baby momma” and “Baby daddy too” it’s so tacky! So that alone had pissed me off. He went on rambling and luckily the guys seemed to be more amused than offended. Tahj was just looked and another friend finally spoke up and asked “Is that your lady?”
“ Nooo. No. No she’s not but that’s not my point, don’t smile in my face and drink with me if you like her!” Cam argued.
This was so stupid and I told them they were all stupid for standing there listening to him. Eventually and older cousin of mine tried to separate it because this was in our neighborhood and we never had drama like this, at least not on the street. However, that only escalated into a hug argument. Ten minutes later, I was running in the house crying because of frustration and embarrassment. So many people there should not have seen that happen. Some of my friends followed me inside and for a while, we just sat there quietly while I sobbed. This was pathetic and exactly why it was best that Cam go his separate ways once and for all, we could not cohabitate under these circumstances.
I got myself together and of course by then people had scattered and left, but a good chunk of my close friends and immediate family were still there. Cam had taken off and I was glad I was truly pissed with him. I got Baby Boy ready for bed and decided to take a drive to cool down. I ended up at Dante’s place. Well not his place, but his aunt’s, that is who he was staying with while he was in town. He came outside, we chatted for a bit, and he kept trying to get me to come inside. I told him repeatedly I had company and really should have never stopped by but he was not letting up. So I finally gave in and I feel absolutely DUMB about that. I was being so naïve. So what if he’s saying he doesn’t want to do anything, OF COURSE he wants to its midnight, he’s a guy, I’m a woman, and there’s a bed. Dumb dumb dumb Jaycee.
 We get in and he wastes no time in giving me a massage (that felt like heaven might I add, so that part was so worth it). Eventually we start to kiss, and I really didn’t want to but he wasn’t bad at it so what the heck? Before I know it, he has one leg out of my pants, and is massaging my middle.
 In my mind I’m yelling “JAYCEE RUN!” but my body isn’t listening, I think its scared. I crack open an eye and I see he has whipped his member out and is trying to get my hand on it. Negative! I felt like I was in high school. I pushed him back, jumped up, and got myself together.
 “I have to go, you have a great night” I stood up.
I didn’t care if he followed me or not, I just wanted to be out of there, but he did. That completely turned me off from Dante and after he walked me to my car, I got Dani and Kendall on three-way immediately and replayed the story as I drove home.
“Yikes, he totally ruined the sunrise watch you all pulled off the other morning” Kendall laughed.
“Totally” I hung my head, “I am so embarrassed y’all like why did I even go in there? I felt like he snuck me in and then tried to pull a fast one on me with the whole cuddle talk” I sighed and laughed into my cell.
“You are 29 and getting snuck into the auntie’s crib” Dani joked “Grow up Jaycee, you don’t have to put up with that!”
We laughed some more until I pulled up at home and decided to call it a night. Low and behold as soon as my head hit my pillow there was Cam trying to apologize. Could this night get any worse?

11 comments:

  1. The typos and grammatical errors are too much. I think if you worked on that you would be able to get more readers. Right now, most posts are hard to read and confusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im working on it, I thought it was getting better, Im no professional by far and its my real life so Im trying to stay up today which means Im usually rushing and theres no schedule, but Ill keep at it, thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. I understand but if you spent a little more time and posted less the quality of your posts will increase tremendously. Your story it's very interesting but it gets confusing with the mistakes. Before posting proofread once or twice and that should be fine. I understand that you aren't a professional but you have potential to be better than you know.

      Delete
  2. Errors or not.. it's still a GREAT read.. nice & easy and most of all interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I was getting discouraged, that really helped, I was JUST about to type maybe I should call it quits blogging isnt for me, and then you showed up :)

      Delete
  3. I agree with both comments. It hard to get into because of the errors and formatting, but worth it. Cause once you do, its entertaining!

    I think a "character" list would help too. Sometimes I get the guys mixed up!

    Looking forward to more.

    Lilysplaylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Ill do a character list now while its fresh on my mind!

      Delete
  4. While proofreading is a great idea, I think you are off to a good start. As a fellow blogger, I understand the time constraints and know that sometimes when you proofread you still overlook some things. The key is to get better with each post. When I look back at my initial posts, I am extremely disappointed with them but I also see that I have grown as a writer. I'm sure you will too. I know you are writing about your real life, in real time so it's a little harder to write ahead of time and have everything 100% perfect.

    I read your comment about becoming discouraged and that sort of saddens me. I'm sure you are writing for fun and you shouldn't let anyone's comments sway you. You have a story to tell and you need to tell it!!!!

    I think the comments so far are on point. A little proofreading will make the world of difference. A character list isn't a bad idea either. Just don't call it quits. The comments are all offering constructive criticism mine included because we want you to have a successful blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Im not giving up, practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say that I'm LOVING that comments and criticisms can be made WITHOUT attacking?!

    I'm also a big fan of the character list. Don't give up! You've already got loyal readers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yes no attacking! I only want to get better so if someone has advice im listening with open ears, I was getting discouraged but now that I know people are actually reading it with all my errors and still trying to hang in there Im back on track!
      Im doing the character list on my next break (stuck working right now) blahhhh lol

      Delete