Thursday, June 5, 2014

How rude of me...... Im Jaycee :)

Im Jaycee..... 28. College grad, govt worker, mommy of one and we make it look FAB! Spoiled brat, in love with being in love....... divorced............. human (yes i make mistakes but i dont mind your opinions)

Just moved back home. I had a house but Im trying to relocate, you know that thing you do when you want to reinvent yourself. Anywho my month to month rent was rediculous ($1500) so I threw our things in storage and moved back home until I see if i got the job i applied for. Pray for me this is real life and i REALLY want it. Its 3.5 hrs away, te city I use to live in.

What else? Im black lol..... long hair.... i experiment with it, it just grew really long last year (Im guessing the kid did it) so Im trying everything. I hear im cute lol 5'4, 128 lbs, no baby weight (yesssssss) okay i have a small pudge but it doesnt show in my belly shirts i swear, and yes I wear the occasional belly shirt, not everyday or anything sheesh. Im prissy, a heel kind of girl. I have a ton of designer bags, I use to be a label whore, now not so much but i still have my items :)

Anything else just ask!

2 comments:

  1. I thought the name sounded familiar, but when I saw the pic I remembered. You used to blog several years ago, didn't you. I think you started but it never really got off the ground. Or am I wrong? mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats me! couldnt change the picture, the old was was half fake half real hard to keep up and keep it going, so now everything is reality, so may be better some times then others but this is my life mum! thanks for reading and commeting, your memory is GREAT lol

    ReplyDelete