Saturday, June 21, 2014

Mistakes again?

It's 8:22 p.m. and Ray still hasnt called or texted to let me know we are still on..... or off. I know I sound desperate. But I swear this is the same ish I was dealing with when we were talking the first go round. I was always on his time.

I spent all day in bed napping on and off and dodging Jakes calls. He never wamted anything anyway.  He kept sending me pictures of purses. Was this going to continue and for how long? It was starting to get weird. I finally hopped out of bed around 5 ish and threw on a black crop top with some colorful bottoms and my black leather Michael Kor sandals. Seriously he was my summer theme. I adored his collectiom this season! I pulled my wild hair into a headband and let my curls run wild. I looked dangerously adorable with nowhere to go.

Baby boy was with my mom for the weekend, so I went to see them for a bit. He wasnt worried about me though. Now im sitting in one of my bestfriends rooms gossiping amd wondering WHERES MY EFFING DATE!?!?!?!

Sorry this post is short just me venting about my day so far blah blah blahhhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound like he's worth your time if he's always leaving you wondering...

    ReplyDelete