Wednesday, July 16, 2014

When will things look up?

I want everyone to close his or her eyes and thank whomever it is you pray to just for allowing you to see another day. This week has already been fatal.

I’m on my way to work one day and I see one of those trucks that carries the cars. I guess they take them to the dealerships or wherever, who knows. However, I know it has crossed everyone’s mind “What if one of those cars fall off?” WELL IT DID! This happened to me while I was on a freaking bridge. I was blocked in between the truck and the side of the bridge and one of those suckers fly off heading straight towards me. In reality I had three seconds, if that, to act. In my world, everything possible flashed through my mind, including losing my life. If you ask me how that car missed me, I could not tell you. It had to be God and his angels, because it zoomed over me and I was left perfectly find. My brain and nerves were off the hook of course, but I’m here and sharing my story, so thank you Lord!
Too bad nothing else going on ends with a perfect ending in my life. You all should be glad to know I learned my lesson with Jake, I won’t agitate anyone with HOW I learned it but I did. Okay, it’s a blog I have to share I guess. He came over to my house to bring a “Don’t annoy me gift” his words, not mines. I had previously called him annoying, his remedy to this was to buy a gift to un-annoy me. -_- Joke was on me, this purse was the most hideous I had ever seen and I was stuck sitting in his car trying to act as if it was halfway decent. Then he hit me with this “You can’t get out the car until I get a kiss” ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why me?! He then proceeded to lean over, I had to act quick. Somehow, I got him to call Kendall for me on his phone and made it seem like I just HAD to go inside to get my phone because she wasn’t answering. A normal woman, would have left the gift and never returned. But not greedy Jaycee, no Jaycee is a selfish little brat and STILL took it knowing the effect it would have.

Jake left not to long after that scene, making me promise I would consider hanging out with him…… NOT HAPPENING. He harassed me the rest of the day. I was at one of my friends from high schools family cookout, a guy. And no we have never dated. Jake kept trying to invite himself. I was there with Kendall and my boy bff had just gotten me some wine because apparently I was taking up space. He had said that because I was the only one not drinking. I told them I only drink apple cider beer, not Coronas and all that crap. I was girly sheesh. Jake was totally blowing my high, and I decided it just had to be done. Obviously, it had to be done a few weeks ago but I had let this linger long enough.
Dante was the same. He KNEW I had been ignoring him and called me out on it, yet he’s still calling. Yesterday, he even tried to catch me slipping, everyone knows I love food.

“Let’s go grab dinner” he suggested.
Luckily, I had already had Applebee’s, right before my Pedi and shellac manicure, so dinner wasn’t all that appealing to me and I told him so. Again, adios Dante!

Yesterday I decided to take my friend out after work. She had been having a rough week and needed to get out the house, so I told her meet me at my job. We went to the mall, and out to eat, and I took her to see Kendall’s new place and just had girl talk for a few. We finally made it back to my job at around 10’ish and…………………. No car.
“Ummm where’s your car?” I asked Tee.

She looked at me like I was dumb, and I understood that. How was she supposed to know she had been with me all day after I had told her it was okay to park there. Tee had a young child, not as young as mines. However, she was already having a off week, this only made matters worse. I knew I was going to have to pay for this. I called my manager at work, she told me where the car might be, and I hauled tail over there. Two hours later, I had Tees car free of charge. I don’t mean to toot my own horn but I am a HUSTLER. They were not hearing it at first. He told me pay now and take it up with the manager in the morning, but I’m adamant when I want something and my persuasion game is serious.

Then there are my faithfuls: Cam and Eden. I will admit, those few days I spent with Cam last week had me feeling him a tad bit. Did I or did I not say that Cam always pulled this stunt and then always messed it up? This time was no different. My grandmother, yes grandmother, posted a Facebook status. What it was about is not important, Cam commented on it and then the next day Eden commented on it. I guess Facebook notified Cam of a new comment and low and behold, he sees its Eden. He then sends me a long drawn out message:
Cam: I am going to let you be. I don’t have the energy to keep trying to prove my heart to you. Idk what is going on with you in your life and I’m sure you feel it’s none of my business anyway. So with that being said goodbye. If he or anybody else wants you that bad then go with your heart. I can’t compete with anyone you still love or that you are feeling. So from here on out I won’t bother you with my thoughts I will keep them to myself.

Jaycee: Aight Cam bye.
Cam: Your friend seems to be back around I see that’s why I said that.

Jaycee: Wth are you talking about?

And that’s what he was talking about. Can we pause and give Cam a round of applause for his dramatics? *Claps* Was the speech necessary? I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked Eden and of course, he had no clue what I was talking about, he did not even know Cam had commented, he had just been asking a question. I shrugged it off and confirmed Cam was still the insecure bastard he had always been, making something out of nothing. He continued with this until I finally had to just ignore it all together.
That in turn though had opened the gates for Eden to start his “I miss you” texts. I swear I have no problem getting guys, I have a problem getting decent guys. Therefore, I am starting to think its me! Lol

No one has my interest right now, they all irk my darn nerves to the 10th power and should leave me the eff alone because we are headed nowhere fast.
I finally made it home last night and fell out. I glanced at my phone one last time and there was a text.

Mark: Jace
What now?

No comments:

Post a Comment