Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Guess whose bizzack!


Guys I’m back!................ Kinda J

Talk about scary! I was in the hospital for about 4 days, they had me scared straight but 1 practitioner and 3 Doctors later and Tadaaaaa I am free as a bird! Funny thing is they STILL do not know what the heck happened. So, the whole time I was in the hospital I was hooked up to an IV with what my Doctor said “the strongest antibiotic there is.” I did not give a darn as long as it would help. They were threatening surgery if not and it was Baby Boys Birthday weekend so that was not going to happen.

So for four days I laid there with something the size of a golf ball between my legs that they referred to as a cyst/abscess.

“This isn’t a boil right?” I asked. I hated those things. I had one once on my butt a few years ago and it was awful. I had to get it lanced and this was feeling all too familiar.

The nurse practitioner laughed “Oh no, you wish this was just a boil, this is serious, almost dangerous!”

What the eff is “this” and how do you know when you can’t even figure out what caused it? Their original theory was Nair, that got canceled out when the other Doctors looked.

“Rough sex recently?” one asked casually. I had to laugh until I realized he was serious.

“Ummmm no” I stammered. Rounds of sex maybe, but definitely not rough.

“What about an exercising accident of some sort” he looked at me.

“What’s exercise?” I laughed trying to make a joke, which obviously he did not find funny.

He left after asking me some more questions that did not apply to anything I did. This happened a few times and each time they left puzzled. By Friday, I put my foot down, gently of course.

“I want to go home! The pain is gone and the swelling…… well its still big but its helping. Can’t we do a pill form of antibiotics or something?” I whined.

A new Doctor checked me out and still looked skeptical “I really don’t want to, but I guess we could try it but you are going to have to come back in next week, and if we’ve still got that swelling it’s on to the surgery!”

I agreed with whatever she said and got wheeled out.

On to the best 2nd Birthday party EVER!

It was awesome, it was a carnival and I had bounce houses galore, baby ones, water ones, slides, just fun! We had cotton candy, candy apples, popcorn, water ices, hot dogs, chips, goldfish, and an insanely smart backdrop idea that we took pictures in front of. (Brilliant and Dani’s purchase) The clown came and did face painting and balloon sculpting too. Dani, Wendy, and Kendall were the bomb.com. Best god mommies ever. Even if I was still in the hospital, they had vowed to pull it off and it was so nice. Everyone was saying, “You should totally party plan”…………………. NOT! Baby Boy is not getting another party until age 5!

Cam did not show, but his other son did with his mother. She looked uncomfortable and her boyfriend/husband was with her. Kendall said she looked preggo, I was so busy I missed that. She’s the reason Cam is unemployed. Well I cannot blame her but she definitely doesn‘t let him see him and still went for child support, which ended with his jail stint, and consequently the loss of his gig. She’s a big reason too why I don’t want him. They are accumulating debt and I want no parts. Cam is so irresponsible, I told him years ago to just chalk it up, meet with her, and come to a solution. He put it off and now she is a robot to that boyfriend of hers. He is obsessed with running the situation and telling her what to do and what not to do about it and now it is just a mess! I’ll pass on that!

Anyhow it was a success. Yesterday I took him to this water park and that kid is not scared of water. He had a ball and for that I’m grateful it was truly a great weekend.

Tish also had a birthday weekend. Needless to say I didn’t attend any of her events. With the hospital discharge and the birthday there simply not enough time. If she can’t understand that then tough luck, but she’s been throwing me mad shade, I’ll see how this plays out.

I have so much more to share, but it’s my first day back at work so I have to play catch up!

5 comments:

  1. First time commenting (but that's mostly because I just started reading your blog yesterday), and wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog. I hope you won't be needing any surgery!

    That being said, unlike all the rest of the people who has commented on your writing style, I actually enjoyed reading it before you started "cleaning" it up so to speak. I am Asian, who grew up in Asia and have little to no contact with people who use ebonics or a variation thereof. It was educational as well as fun to read what you wrote and figuring out what you meant. Not to mention I felt like it reflected your personality, and as a reader made me feel like I was getting to know you as a person than as an author of a personal blog.

    I have to admit, less grammatical errors and misspellings do make reading your blog easier. But I still miss reading it before you cleaned it up all the same.

    Btw, it took me forever to figure out why you wrote 'ish' and what it meant until you explained you don't use curse words! That's when I figured what it was suppose to mean. lol. Hope you have a good week, and can't wait to read your next entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I replied back under your comment but I did a regular comment. Check below :)

      Delete
  2. Awwwww this made me cheese! Thanks so much! Yes when I started I was writing exactly how I would text my girlfriends or something an that drove everyone nuts so I have been trying to be more politically correct, that didnt make sense but I wanted to say "politically" lol. And yeah I dont curse so I'll say "ish" , "eff", and "wench" alot. Ill explain why I dont curse soon. Thanks again so much and I'm glad you enjoy my random little life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, just wanted to know how you are. Are you fine now? Did the cyst/abscess finally go down a little? Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning! I feel fine, Im still on antibiotics, but it has went down TREMENDOUSLY, like I cant even describe the difference. Im almost back to normal..... I go back for my follow-up this Friday to make sure, thanks for checking on me hun!

      Delete