Thursday, July 10, 2014

Finally up to date...... 07/10/2014

By Wednesday, I still wasn’t able to pull off a full day at work. Therefore, I left early and decided to go get my hair braided. I’m black but I’m sure you all figured that out by now. I loved my natural curls I had been doing but it was becoming a bit much with maintaining it, and I decided for the rest of the summer I wanted to be able to do as I pleased and not have my hair as an obstacle.
At noon, I jetted off to the nearest braiding shop and let them go to work. Five hours later, I was done and I called Kendall. I still hadn’t seen her since I’d been back in town and that was SO unlike us. We had talked daily though and she had actually started hanging out with one of Ray’s friends. You remember Ray, the one that blew me off, not once in life, but now twice. I’ve come to terms that he’s just not that into me!
However, his buddy is very much into Kendall. Apparently, they use to talk when we were younger and were now having flirtatious gatherings since I had been out of town. Go figure. He was the opposite of Ray though, he called daily and from work if he had to, and had recently elevated to visiting. Isn’t he quite the charmer?
Have you heard of Glide? It’s an video app. I can record a video and send it to a friend as long as it’s under five minutes, the watch it and can record back. I was totally against it at first. It seemed dumb when I could just text or call but now me and my friends LIVE by it. Anyhow, Kendall glided me right before I came back and was so excited as soon as the video started playing:
“Jayceeeeee so me and *insert Ray’s friend name here* were talking last night and you came up. So I tried to play it off and I was like, what all happened with that I don’t even know where they went wrong? Sooooo he was saying how Ray ALWAYS falls for THOTS. He was like they were so happy when they found out he was talking to you because you actually have something going for yourself besides the typicals girls he usually dates. But then it just ended. So his friends did know about you so that’s good Jaycee. But, don’t worry its not you, you just aren’t a THOT I guess, he’s fucking retarded with how he carries things anyway you can do better, no one has time for his inconsistent ass. Talk to you soon love ya, miss ya. Kiss Baby Boy for me!”
Ok so THOT is a term that makes totally no sense whatsoever, but its being used in my generation at rapid speeds obviously. It stands for “That Hoe Over There”, again it makes zero sense. Kendall’s Glide didn’t reassure me that it was Ray that was the issue and not me, I think I just didn’t deal with rejection well. I always, somehow, someway usually got what I wanted or whom I wanted and I did not have to be the aggressor either. But, he had forced my hand and I had lost. To THOTS of all the things to lose to, go figure. I closed the app after watching it again. Eff Ray….. I had bigger fish to fry.
Cam had texted me this morning and asked to see a picture of how my braids turned out. He had come up to the braiding shop while I was there and gave me some money, he had also gotten my car detailed for me while I was at work. I appreciated it, but I could not help feeling as if Cam owed me all this anyway. Monday I had just dropped $2000.00 on that car loan he had in my name. The got darn bank was harassing me as soon as the payments were a hour late. It was $2094.00 left and now just $94.00 left on it. I was going to tell him pay that and take it as a blessing; he had one debt paid off. It was easier to get rid of that bill then letting them annoy me 15 days every month, trust me.
He had a job interview this morning and I wished him luck and carried on with my day. You know who was starting to annoy me? Dante. The out of towner, who has yet to return back out of town. Something about his life just didn’t add up. I believed he worked every day, but I think he boosted his position up higher than it was. He said it was a family company and he came in town every now and then to help out when they got new contracts. He did drive a work truck, so SOMEONE trusted him. But I didn’t.  I think he just helped out a family member when they needed him because he didn’t have a got darn real job.
He had tried to come visit me when I was with Cam, I had told him I was with Kendall at a hotel. Why did I lie? Heck if I know, but I did. I didn’t tell anyone I was with Cam though actually. I was on the low. Then when I was back and on my way to Kendall’s yesterday he tried to invite himself over. Kendall and me had agreed I would meet her at her new place. She had left me a key and would be home later and this to Dante must have sounded like music to his ears. NOT! I had no intentions of calling him once I got there as he suggested. Instead, I went to Chic-Fil-A, got me a meal and a milkshake and settled in Kendall’s bed to wait up for her. My phone was unsually dry last night and I ended up dozing off. Kendall waltzed in at midnight with grocery bags and some 21- year old. I caught up with her for a while, and let her know about my secret rendezvous with Cam before leaving them in the kitchen and calling it a night.
And now here I am. I do want to state that in my last post, it generated a couple comments about Jake, ugh, even his name grosses me out. Anyway, it was a lot of commotion about Jake and me being a gold digger. I will never take offense to opinions, I actually like them and realize they may not always go in my favor. That’s kind of why I’m doing this blog, because I know sometimes I do some dumb ish and I need to be called out on it because I tend to act first and think later. I’ll do something and in my head I’ll attempt to second guess it, but it get pushed out the way. I figure I’ll cross the consequence bridges when I get to them, which is the dumbest idea ever. I do it all the time. I had a Jake before believe it or not, and I THOUGHT I learned my lesson, but clearly not. So stay tuned because its going to be a bumpy bumpy BUMPY ride thru Jaycee’s life!

No comments:

Post a Comment