Monday, July 7, 2014

Vacay continued......

I admit, messing around with Mark probably wasnt the smartest thing to do. I got on a group chat with my girls and went over every single detail. This was a big deal. I NEVER had casual sex, like EVER. I got too attached. I dont want to call myself clingy, which I probably am, but I totally don't do well with the love em' and leave em' mentality. I'm more of a "You eff me and we go together" kind of gal! Sue me, Im human :)

We joked about it all day before ending the chat. Some of my other cousins decided to treat me out for a night on the town and we ended up at this cute restaurant in the city. I got a beer of course and caught up with them while texting Mark. I did expect to see him again since I was going to be in town for so long, but I wasn’t going to hold my breathe.
My cousins and I ended up staying there for about 4-5 hours before we started getting dirty looks from the server. We called it a night and that was my Sunday.
The rest of the week was a blur. I did some shopping, visited some family, got into it with Eden. Speaking of which, I think he is going to have a baby! It may just be me thinking too much but he put a picture of him and his funny looking girlfriend on Instagram with a date for next year. I know it isn’t a marriage date so I’m assuming it’s a baby. I called him asap but he hasn’t gotten back to me yet. If he is then I’d be a little upset but that would DEFINITELY be the nail in the coffin for us. I couldn’t deal! He told me all the time how he kept up with me even after a marriage and a baby, but so what, that was his stupidity, I’m not doing that mess! Adios Eden!
We had a fish fry with the family on Thursday. I love love love family gatherings. It’s just a beautiful thing when everyone can get together and just hang out. The kids get to play, I get to play, it’s just lovely!
Thursday night, another group of cousins and me went to an open mic. I had invited Mark but I doubted he would make it out; they were leaving for a cruise the next day. I still had not caught back up with him but at this point oh well. I LOVED the open mic though. Why hadn’t I ever come to one of these? Of course, everyone wasn’t that good, but the ones who were, were awesome!
By Friday, I was excited; Dani and Wendy were coming to town! It was 4th of July and I got me and Baby Boy dressed and we went to the family cookout. We all took some cute flicks for social networking and watched the fireworks later the night. Afterwards we decided to head downtown to see what we could get into. It was so packed though, like shoulder to shoulder crowds. We ended up at a bar and got some drinks. Probably wasn’t the smartest idea.
I called Derik when I was nice and tipsy and I probably put the whole bar on the phone passing it around. He listened though in good spirits. Derik was so perfect. Derik is the one I should have married remember?  Nevertheless, really he was just so humble and down to Earth. Earlier that week on Facebook he had been speaking about his parents’ marriage and how cool it was and hoped someday he’d have the same. So I commented: Don’t we all?
He texted me and replied “Don’t worry I got you.” Cute, but not realistic. I was so bitter it scares even me sometimes. I don’t trust anyone on that level because people change, usually when it’s too late to do anything about it too.
Dante had also surprisingly been keeping up with me every day while I was away. He was really trying I’ll give him that, but I was a lost cause. I was going to have to be swept off my feet to take anyone serious nowadays, and poor thing didn’t seem to know where he could find a broom. But he definitely gets an A for effort! Jake had hit me up as well and you should already know what he talked about: a new bag he had bought me. He was ridiculous. I didn’t really feed into that with him so he’s really not worth too much to talk about. He really was a special case.
Anyway, Wendy was driving that night and everyone was sleepy. I feel asleep soon as we got in the car and instead of Wendy making the 20-minute ride back to the house quick, she ended up in another state! Like who does that? We made it home 2 hours later and passed out!
I loved my friends, it was always a good time with them I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment