Monday, July 7, 2014

Vacation and Sexual Healing

As you know, I’ve been off for over a week. I went up North to visit my family and some friends. Kendall and I went out Friday night with a few friends to an all-white party. I really did not want to go, but I was leaving my Kendall for a week. She could not go it was moving week for her and she had to move into her new place. We ended up going out and having a freaking ball though and afterwards Dante had kept asking could he come see me off. He wanted to go out to eat but I wasn’t hungry and I needed to wash my hair. So I met him outside my house and chatted for a bit. By now, it was like 4 a.m. Me and Kendall had been BS’ing all night after the party, playing around and just having innocent fun with the people at the party. Dante was trying so hard to get me to ride with him anywhere. I shut it right down. We were supposed to take off in two hours and I still wasn’t finished packing so screw him. I sent him on his merry way and went inside to finish getting my things together.
Okay so we got there Saturday and true to his word Mark came out and got me.(Mark is the guy I just introduced, we dated a little in college, he was before Eden)
 I want to put it out there that I looked SUPER sexy and cute. I had my curly hair hanging down and running wild, which has successfully been my summer look (pats self on back). It’s perfect I should have BEEN wearing my hair curly and natural instead of straightening it all the time. Anyway, I had on stonewash jeans with some rips and tears and a tight fitted tee and matching wedges. My Louis Vuitton didn’t match anything but it was Louis Vuitton who cared?
I strutted to his car and before I could react, one of my male cousins had crossed in front of me to go speak to Mark. He was the typical big protective cousin, asked him a few questions, and left with a threat. Then comes my mom. She proceeds to tell Mark how cute he is and asks how we know each other and I tell her from college.
Her response: Oh so you know Eden?
Wth?!! Mark played it cool though and simply stated, "I knew her before Eden, he came after me".
We left after that and made small talk as we made our way to the downtown part of the city. He kept asking was I hungry or in the mood for drinks. So I let him in on my new found fascination for Angry Orchard Apple Crisp beer.
“Beer Jace?” he frowned up “since when have you ever drank beer?”
“Since my birthday” I laughed, “I love it, I’m not a mixed drink kind of gal, I can drink beer and I can take shots, no in between”.
We ended up at a cool spot and took some seats at the bar, he started a tab and got my beer and that is when we got into everything. He wanted to know about motherhood and the divorce. Then he told me about his child and how it had changed him. Mark was a jerk in college honestly. I liked him so much but clearly it never went past there. He admitted he was young and dumb, but now things had changed. We took some shots and kept talking and things were just really…………… flowing. We spent a lot of time reminiscing on us specifically and asking the “Do you remember that time….?” questions. We really had had some good times together, a lot which I had forgotten.
“I haven’t forgotten anything, I remember everything about you and us” Mark let me know.
After a while some of his other college friends, who I also knew, had hit him up. They were at a lounge and he asked did I want to meet up with them. I did. Even after him and me fell out, his friends and me continued to hang, they were all super cool. So arm in arm (because I’m extremely clumsy) we headed out to meet them.
I had another beer at the lounge and after catching up it was time to go. I called my mom to make sure someone was up to let me in.
“You could just stay Jace, I can take you back in the morning, unless you have to get Baby Boy” Mark suggested. Baby Boy was long knocked out and I told him so, so then I called back and said I’d be home the next day.
Throughout the night, I literally peed 20 times. Beer must make me pee. I spent half my night peeing so it was no surprise, when we left the lounge I had to go BACK inside and pee. Then as soon as we got in the car I was asking Mark to find somewhere for me to pee. I fell asleep mid rant and when I woke up we were at his house and I hightailed it to the bathroom as soon as he directed me.
I looked around as I sat dizzy with my hands under my butt to pee. It was clean, I appreciated that. Bathrooms and kitchens tell A LOT about someone, trust me.
I got myself together and I must have been pretty tipsy because I went right in his bedroom and started stripping as I asked for a t-shirt to sleep in. He gave me one and I fell right out. That didn’t last long before I felt hands pull me close.
“Jace you know how long it’s been since I’ve held you like this?” Mark asked.
“Yep, probably almost 10 years” it had been, we had messed around during my beginning years of college, I was 29 now so we were pushing it. Sheesh I am getting old. He massaged me back and ran his hands thru my hair.
“You have a lot of hair….. I like this look on you though,” he whispered. JACKPOT! I liked it too, so it helped hearing confirmation. Ill skip all the bed talk we made and get right into us kissing, tongue and all, which of course led to intercourse. I’m not a pro at explaining all of this but Mark decided to go down on me, and I swear it felt like eternity. I was trying to grip any and everything as he maneuvered down south. Of course, Cam did this all the time but this was my first time in 4 years outside of being married and I was completely content. I used my knees to try to force Mark up, but he showed he was running the show.
Eventually he did slide up and when he did…………. OMG. I felt him slide on protection right before and he whispered, “You don’t have to do a thing baby, just lay there”.
I could not just lay there and I didn’t, but a few minutes into it and that beer had got me again. I had to pee, Mark laughed when I told him but he was cool with it. Not like it was optional, I had to go. I jumped up and when I came back, we did every single position. I fell right out after that and slept like a baby.
The next day we got up early, well I did. I woke Mark up and got dressed and got him to speed me across town, my family was going shopping and I was late. I thought about the fact that I was doing the walk of shame, but luckily when I got there, everyone was into everything and barely noticed I had went missing. I got myself together and headed out for a day of shopping.
My first night in town was a good one!






3 comments:

  1. nice post. wish it were a little more detailed though, i mean the sex part. i'm glad that you are back and had a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the details part. That would make it so much more interesting. You don't have to get into the nitty gritty just more sensual and romantic if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i had another one this week (sexual encounter) so lets see how I did with that post, practice will make perfect Im thinking lol

    ReplyDelete