Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Return of Cam

First off I want to state, the On the Run Tour with Beyoncé and Jay Z is AMAZING!!!! I went to the show with Dani, Wendy, and 2 other of my college friends in the city and OMG. I’m not even a Beyoncé fanatic, but they made me want to get married again and pop out another baby………….. almost.
Anyway, I’m back home now and I didn’t make it to work until today, and that barely happened, I was 45 minutes late. I was supposed to be back Monday but ish came up. I never did see Mark again but we have been keeping in contact, nothing heavy just casual convo. He popped my divorce cherry so honestly I’m kind of over it. He can’t do much for me where he is now. I'm about action this summer, and he may not be it, Im not writing him off yet though at all.
Eden never returned my calls or my texts, I wonder if he blocked me somehow since him and his girlfriend are on good terms? I do not know but when he does eventually try to call or text me he is in for a rude awakening. I swear to you all he is getting ignored to the 10th power! He likes my Instagram pictures though which irked me more, I think it’s time to delete him on social networking too.
Ok so while I was out of town Cam called me and asked me to bring Baby Boy to see him when we returned. I told him he wouldn’t be coming back for another two weeks. Baby boy and my mom were going to be staying longer while I returned for work. So then, he suggested I come. He had a hotel on the waterfront. He was there for some kind of thingy that I can’t get into, but it was free. Any who I turned him down. He kept asking and eventually I said ok we could talk. I ended up taking work clothes because I didn’t know how late it would be when I returned and I wanted to be prepared.
I got there and we immediately went to eat dinner at Bonefish Grill. Those Bang Bang shrimp are to die for.  He slid me $100 across the table, and while it wasn’t much I appreciated the gesture. Even though in retrospect its money he probably owes me. Nevertheless, I took it and told him thanks. He was on this whole “I’m going to make this right, I know what I did was wrong, if I have to work two jobs to make you happy, we will get married again” kick. Blah blah blah. After that, we went for ice cream, and when we finally made it back to his suite, yes suite, it was so nice, I fell out.
I woke up to fingers in my vagina. Rubbing it, going in and out if it, massaging it, just blissful fingers making me moan. I opened my legs wider and for a hot second I remembered this was Cam I was with. The same Cam I hated two weeks ago for ruining my birthday. But just like that the thought was gone an his mouth was on my breasts and he sucked gently. I got extremely horny in a matter of seconds an pulled Cam on top of me, right before he was about to dive in he decided to bless me with his tongue and I squirmed around as he took me to ecstasy. For some reason Cam really had me into this. We hadn’t had sex in months because he turned me off so bad but now I was all into the mood and loving it. He put on a condom and plunged into me. I had told Cam when we first got married that I liked when guys talked during sex but I didn’t want to talk back, I’m weird I know but it worked for me.
“You feel me baby? Did you miss this dick?” he panted as he moved in and out of me, I was super wet an I still could only moan. I made sure my hips met his with each thrust. When he sped up so did I, when he slowed down I was right on time. We kept at it like this for a while until I felt something hot inside of me.
“GET OFF ME CAM, MOVE!” I slid back.
“What Jace? The condom is still on” he pulled me back trying to stay inside me.
“No, you came I can fill it, get up get up get up” I panicked.
He backed up and sure enough, he had came but the condom was still on. I didn’t care I didn’t play when it came to that. I didn’t even want to come close to making a accidental baby, especially not with Cam. I got up to wash up and that night I slept like a baby.
Cam had to get up the next morning but he bought me breakfast before he left. I called Mark back since he had called the night before and we made small talk before I told him I was heading back to bed. I kept all the curtains closed and when he got back and woke me it was 1 p.m.! I had slept the day away! Cam offered lunch and I declined but I did get up and spent some time in the Jacuzzi just relaxing. I took a hot shower afterwards and got dressed and we went to Hooters for dinner.
“Leave your purse” Cam stated when I grabbed my designer bag.
“My money is in it” I stated.
“You don’t need it, have you ever needed it when you were with me?” he asked.
I looked at him like he was dumb and we both laughed “Ummmm yes all the darn time jerk!”
“Okay, okay but you won’t anymore so leave everything, just get your ID in case we get a drink or something” he told me.
I grabbed my ID and my bankcard, I did not trust Cam financially, so eff that!
Sure enough, we got to Hooters and he pulled a stunt on me……………….

No comments:

Post a Comment