Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Surgery Bound 😢😷😭

Ish has gotten real. So remember last Friday when I went to meet my cousin at the beach? Well before I headed over I looked at myself and realized I seriously needed to shave. I never shave though I always use Nair. Thankfully Ive never burnt my freaking skin off because I come dangerously close to my sensitive parts. Anyeho, I did a rush job and it turned out great..... or so I thought.

Over the weekend I started to feel a pain between my legs on one side. First I thought it may be a boil coming. I use to get those heavy and they are zero fun. I swear they hurt worst than labor...... I even had to get one lanced and drained. Which is when they cut it open and squeeze the puss out and its GROSS. So that night I scrubbed my skin ferociously hoping it wouldnt show.

By Sunday it was so much worst. I was at Kendalls new place decorating ( im talented with interior design) and the pain got so bad I had to make myself take a nap. I slept the day awat and thank God for an awesome cousin. She totally took care of Baby Boy for me that dat.

By Monday the entire side of my right labia was swollen. Im talking golf ball size. And the left side was normal so imagine how crazy that looks. I was at work doing the pregnant waddle and taking 5 minutes to sit down it was awful. I got home and went straight to bed and my friends showed up later with food and some crap called "Boil Ease" that she swore would do the trick. Maybe it wouldve..... if it was a boil. My mom gave me a Vicodin and that at least got me thru the night.

This morning I wake up and my brother took Baby Boy to daycare for me. So I soaked in a hot bath, which was only temporary relief. By noon I was begging my OB-GYN to see me asap and they did. I prayed and prayed it wasnt a boil and it wasnt! She said it wasnt a cyst either it was a "Vulva infection".

"Heck did I get that from?" I asked puzzled.

She immediately got irritated "Its from you people insisting on shaving, waxing, and that damn Nair!"

I couldnt stabd this hoe. She was the same one that had told me I was having an etopic pregnancy 3 years ago and acted like we were discussing the weather. She was so darn rude.

"Sooooo Im not suppose to shave, just stay hairy and unruly? Got it....I didnt know that, calm down" I looked at her like she had lost it.

"No our bodies arent meant to have all of that done. What you can do is clip your hair, but never do that other crap or you could end up like this" she glanced at my golf ball.

Wench! She proceeded to tell me it needed to be cut open to release the bacteria. Eff no! This was just like the boil procedure. I asked could I just have a antibiotic and pain medicineinstead.

"Sure, but we still need to drain it or its goin to spread into a pelvic infection and that requires hospitilization" she smiled.

Heck was so funny? I really despised her. I decided to still not do it todat but Im scheduled for the "surgery" in the morning. And they wont put me to sleep so Im scared straight. The first thing that popped in my mind was Dante. He's still been harassing me still bit I knew he got high so he would know SOMETHING I could take that would lessen the pain tomorrow.

He was so hype I called and asked why I hadnt called him to drive me to the doctor. I brushed that off and got to the point of my call.

"What can I take so I wont feel it?" I hesitantly asked.

Without missing a beat he answered "A percocet.... that will have you out of it for sure".

My interest was peaked, I needed that percocet if it was going to lessen the pain.

"I got you, Ill get you some to take dont worry, Ill bring you some dinner too, and take you in the morning, I just want to help Jaycee" he said.

I had stopped listening after the first sentence. I was just happy I had the chance to lessen the pain. But here I am now feeling like a feign waiting for a hit. I was such a hypocrite I had just chastised him for getting hogh and now I was asking him to get me high. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Thats what I get for judging.

I feel like this is punishment for fornicating. With Marc and Cam. And for playing with Jakes feelings. But that wont be a issue.... Im never shaving again, therefore I probably wont have sex again. Because who wants wolf pussy?

Disclaimer: There are prob plenty of grammer and other errors. Im on my phone and honestly Im in too much pain to care about commas, periods, and all their cousins. Hopefully you understand.

Im going to try to do warm compresses to get it to bust by the morning, any other suggestions?



3 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so sorry you're going through so much. I don't have any tips but I will say that percocet has a lot of side effects. You might want to reconsider taking it. My fiance had shoulder surgery a few years back and was put on percocet. It made him so sick. In his case the side effects didn't outweigh the pain. I hope you feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry you're going through this just hang in there ...I can't believe you lasted this long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sweeties! Im glad I didnt take it because I ended up in the hospital to stay, would have been awful if they had to do a surgery right away!

    ReplyDelete