Monday, September 29, 2014

The Haunting


Deacon almost got the boot this weekend! And it had 0 to do with my extreme partying with Kendall and company all weekend, he was actually very cool about that. He stayed up and waited for me every night because I thought afterwards we would have mind-blowing sex. Didn’t happen Friday night nor Saturday, but a lot of other weird ish did.

Saturday was the get together, and it turned out perfect Kendall cried and majority of our friends showed up. Go Jace! Randall was there; I did not flirt with him though, just took a few pics for social media and mingled with everyone. Me and Kendall made a makeshift dance floor in Jamison’s living room and danced out little hearts away. Her boy toy however wasn’t there on time like I had told his tail to be. Nor did he come any time after that. I had told everyone be there by 8 p.m. and he showed up at almost midnight! Then he wouldn’t come in, he had her outside talking so at midnight, as all the guests wanted to say “Happy Birthday!” Kendall was nowhere to be found…… in fact she was on her way to leave! With him! Birthday sex I’m assuming, which is fine by me, I was dying to dip out anyway. I was getting bored and was trying not to get to Deacon’s house too late, the previous night I touched down at almost 3am, not cool! Therefore, I slipped out right after Kendall and sent him a text that I was on the way.

I pulled up and immediately noticed an odd light was on in the front of his house. His bedroom was in the back and so was the den so what the heck was the light about? When he opened up the door, I immediately asked about it, I’m scary as crap and he knows that.

“It’s the TV, I’m sleeping in the guestroom tonight” he said and hopped in the bed.

Did he mean I was supposed to sleep alone? I stood in the hallway looking confused.

“But why?” I walked down the hallway and proceeded to tie my hair up and change into my pj’s. Had I knew what he was about to tell me, my little ass would have been in there with him curled up.

“Ummm because its my house, I can sleep wherever I want, I sleep all over the house randomly” he said it as if that was something I should have known.

I shrugged an hopped in bed and mentally sighed. Shoot! I hadn’t gave him a hug or kiss when I came in, he was big on that, simply because I wasn’t. I wasn’t affectionate at all, and we were supposed to be working on it. Oh well.

“There’s something in that room” Deacon said out of nowhere.

I was hardly paying attention, I was tired as crap, but I finally asked “What?”

“My bedroom, I came up here for a reason, I didn’t want to have you back there and it scare you, I know how you are” he replied.

Oh I was up now! Wide awake, heck did he mean?

“Wait…… something like what? Like a ghost? In here? Like you actually saw it? And we are just gonna lay here like its nothing?” I was panicking.

He went on to tell me about how he sees this spirit and it doesn’t look like anything but a big dark shadow, but once he asked it who it was (because apparently you are suppose to ask that, yea right!). And the spirit said “Bonnie”. So that’s what he called it. Bonnie comes out late at night and peruses his house and sometimes can be heard walking the halls or quietly shutting doors. I didn’t know who the heck Bonnie really was or why but I was now about to piss my pants. But no way was I going to the bathroom.

“Go look down the hall” Deacon sat up.

“No!” I yelled “This isn’t funny if you are trying to scare me its working” by now I’m literally shaking.

“You know I’m not trying to scare you, I wanted you to know, like the other night when you stayed here it was standing over top of you and I was thinking if she sees this shit she’s gonna go off, and when you kept saying your feet was cold, its because she kept taking the covers off of your feet” he was just a talking and I was just a shaking.

“SHUT UP!” I finally yelled.

“Bonnie can hear us talking ya know” he was so calm. At this point I didn’t know if he was lying or telling the truth. I knew he was mad about the way I had greeted him but he never intentionally tried to scare me so maybe he was being serious. That was even a worst thought. Right then I heard something in the hallway and I literally was about to sob. I felt like I was on an episode of “The Haunting”.

“ I got this house from a family that had a daughter with schizophrenia. Apparently she use to be all around the neighborhood doing all sorts of things and had tore the house up. When I bought it there were holes all in the walls and it was just a mess Jaycee. Of course all that got fixed but they say she use to see things and say something was talking to her in the house, I’m guessing it was Bonnie because I see it too, but she doesn’t come out until late and I’ll hear her and see her but she never does any harm, and I fear nothing but God so doesn’t scare me at all!” Deacon explained.

Deacon was bat shit crazy! Who would stay in a house like that?

“I’m never staying over here again, I can’t even sleep now, why the heck would you think I’d want to know that?” I was piping hot and pissed.

There was silence and then after a while Deacon jumped up and left the room. He was out of his freaking mind, I heard the TV in the den come on and I wanted to get up, but I was scared Bonnie was in the hall waiting for me to open the door. Then I said don’t be silly Jaycee, the wench could come in here if she really wanted too. So I jumped up and hauled tail in the den after grabbing my things. I was going home….. or so I thought!

“What kind of man would I be if I let you leave here at 2 in the morning, anything could happen, no way” he told me.

I was grown and I told him so but when I went for the door he was on my heels. He was serious. Ughhh! I wasn’t going back in that room alone. I sat there pouting and thinking Deacon was really screwed up in the head. His 6th sense was total bullshit and he was just a freaking looney tune.

He grew tired f me constant sighing and pulled me on him and apologized for telling me but said everything he said had been true. We went to bed after that and Sunday morning I went home to prep for church.

After church Deacon asked me out for lunch and we picked a low key spot we had been to before. Everything was back to normal and we were laughing and having good conversation when we saw my effing Pastor! This goes back to no one knowing I’m divorced and then with me being with Deacon it just LOOKED bad. We decided to take it head on and go speak which proved to be the best move since we didn’t want to appear guilty. We really weren’t doing anything wrong but still.

He took me for a ride on his bike after that far out and I had to admit it was nice and calming.

I chilled at this house with him and Bonnie. I couldn’t help but keep trying to catch something strange going on. I hoped Deacon would burst out and say he had made it all up, but no such luck. We chatted about random stuff and eventually we had sex in his room that was nice, slow, and sensual.

When we were done I simply said “One of us has to go……. Me or Bonnie!”

6 comments:

  1. Bonnie the Ghost? Really? Yeah... I think you did the right thing by making him choose either Bonnie or you. I don't believe in ghosts, but even if I do, I think living with one is just weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's So serious about this crap, I asked him again the other night and he's like "She's real"................. effin weirdo! lol

      Delete
  2. where ya at girl??!!! I miss the posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyyy I plan on posting first thing in the morning!

      Delete
  3. I found this blog and I am catching up (I know I'm a year behind); this post had me DYING laughing. You are so funny anyways, but this post took the cake. People in the cubes next to me at work want to know what is SOOOO funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently she's gone, I had asked where, he goes "spirits move". Screw his nutty behind!

      Delete