Saturday, September 27, 2014

#KDay Kickoff


Its Kendall’s birthday weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I always feel like I have it all figured out and then those curveballs come into play. It was Tonie’s birthday weekend too, one of my other childhood BFFS. Kendall had told me to invite her out to the club with us. Kendall had gone all out and got a table and bottle service.

By 9 p.m. I still didn’t want to go out, I have no clue what was wrong with me I just had an effed up attitude. Tonie called me surprisingly and said she was going to come out, so I hurriedly got my things on and we met up. My mood changed drastically by the time we got there and I was in full hang out mode. Tonie’s cousin Randall showed up. Me and Randall have DEEP history. We met when we were about 11. We stayed in the same neighborhood and he loved me at first site I swear. He would chase me home after school and always show up with Valentine’s Day gifts, I hated Randall. He was a big clown to me so I always refused him and turned him down. He was that annoying guy growing up that just didn’t get it, like Steve Urkel.

Nevertheless, Randall grew up, and grew FINE, he got married right after high school and joined the Army. He also had a child. His wife cheated while he was on deployment so that didn’t last. I was in my 2nd year of college by then and somehow we got back in contact. That summer when I was home I had hung out with him a few times. He took me back to school shopping, gave me a credit card for my phone bill, and I was actually having fun with Randall that year. He ended up hitting the lottery during my last week home and came right to my house and threw the money all over my room. Randall was a sweetie. Once I was back at school we fell off again though. But whenever I saw him, it was always flirting occurring and him telling me I’ve always been the one.

Eventually he met another woman and they were engaged. I hadn’t talked to him in ages and out of nowhere she texted me one day while I was at work.

Wife: What is you and Randall’s affiliation?

Me: Who the fuck is this and why are you asking me versus him?

(My mouth was filthy back then I was way younger)

Wife: This is his fiancée, and whatever it is you too have going on consider it over from this moment on.

Me: LOL. Doubt that, but have him relay that message and don’t text my damn phone anymore, call your damn fiancée if you are having trust issues, insecure Bitch!

I immediately called Randall and started spazzing out, why the heck was she calling me out of the blue? I really hadn’t talked to him in I don’t know when.

“Jaycee I’m sorry PLEASE don’t cuss her out I know how you are, she got your number out my phone and she’s just been tripping ever since. I’ll handle it, I swear I’m sorry!” Randall explained. I told him handle that ish and I haven’t heard from her since.

But Tonie’s family is extremely close so eventually I saw the wench at a family function. The first few times she tried to just ignore me overall, didn’t work, his family loved me. Well, not his mom. She was a hater. He had bought me a $1000 bracelet once, which I lost by the way, and she found the receipt. She made Tonie call me and ask for the bracelet back. I called Randall. I never dealt with the females, mom or no mom. I asked is that what he wanted me to do with the bracelet. In all honesty, I had never worn it, I was too scared I’s lose it, and ironically I still lost it, no idea where it is today! Randall said of course not and that was that. (he definitely asked me about this bracelet last night too, I totally lied!)

Long story short Randall showed up last night, and he looked GOOD! The last time I had saw him was at my birthday party. We all had gotten too drunk of course and he had been telling anyone who would listen how he felt about me, including Cam. So, needless to say, there was a little drama that night. I wasn’t with Cam so I didn’t care about that. But Cam did because he had never known me and Randall had a history and he had been at the family functions too when we were together, and of course his insecure azz tripped.

Back to last night, Randall was acting completely reserved so I called him out.

“Eff is wrong with you, you not allowed to talk to me or something?” I walked up on him after everyone had headed to a different part of the club.

“Yeah right Jace, you look good tonight, how you been? How’s the family?” he looked me over and smirked.

“Good, everyone’s fine, you are being really weird tonight” I got back to my point.

“Well last time we saw each other, I was told I did a bit too much, you remember that don’t you, me telling you how I feel and everything?” he took a sip of his drink and looked over.

I didn’t. I was pissy drunk that night. He could’ve told me the sky was yellow and I would have called him Einstein for finally noticing. He didn’t get upset that I didn’t remember just nodded. Throughout the night I’d dance with him all and on but Randall was married to that darn girl and she was pregnant too. Ugh! However, Tonie got too drunk and ended up telling me on the way home they were having problems, noted!

I went to Deacon’s house afterwards. He had told me he’d wait up. Jamison had gotten me a beer at the club and from the way I was acting you would have thought I had had 10! I had totally confided in Jamison that my head skills were questionable and sometimes I used my teeth on accident. He was drunk and proceeded to show me how to “gumby” my teeth. I loved my best friend! Deacon hadn’t bothered me all night but now he was asking 21 questions. I had noticed that he always wanted to know my plans….. for what? We didn’t end up having sex, he said I felt him up then rolled over and started snoring. Very possible.

Overall, I had a ball with my cousin an BFF last night. It’s Saturday and I can’t get Randall off my mind though. Tish had called me this morning as well. Apparently, Eden called her and basically whined because I’m ignoring him. What the heck did he expect Tish to be able to do? Im seriously thinking about forwarding his girlfriend all this stuff he sends me, cause he really needs to leave me be. KARMA’s a biotch and I want no parts, which is probably why I should get Randall out my head too!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find these men?! They trip over themselves to fund you. I mean, good for you but damn. And leave Randall alone. He's got baggage on top of baggage plus yours. Nope. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me I have my share of scrubs too, we were really young when Randall was spoiling me, prob all of 19/20 years old, .But I'm a nice person duhhhhhh why wouldnt they!? lol . Im not gonna mess with him............ hopefully :) Just kidding, enjoy yours too!

      Delete