Thursday, August 28, 2014

Because Im Happpppppyyyyyyyy


Deacon likes me. It finally came out, I mean all my friends said it but until he said it, it didn’t matter.

“I’m interested in you, sheesh, as I talk to you more and more my interest level rises. I went from Jaycee who? To Jaycee Hmmmm” he said.

“I’m so not taking that as a compliment” I laughed “too many loopholes”.

I went over to his house yesterday on Wednesday because he wanted to wash my car. I was supposed to go Tuesday but he had told me to bring a change of clothes to help, and that completely wasn’t in my plans. So I went to Hooters with Kendall instead. But on Wednesday, he bought it back up, so I trucked it over there with a change of clothes and Baby Boy. It was so iffy how Baby Boy would be, I hoped he would not embarrass me, he’s a trip at times.

I ended up not doing a thing, well mosquitos tore me up, but other than that I sat pretty. Deacon and Baby Boy washed the car and he sprayed him with the hose and then let him spray and help, that was so cute. It was a little awkward after they finished, we just stood around making short conversation. Something was off but I let it go.

 Eventually I left to pack. I head to New York today and had to get our things in order. He told me to text him when I got home so I did.

Me: I’m home. So I have to treat you to something, what do you wanna do? And don’t say nothing or you don’t know

D: Ok… I don’t do things expecting or looking for things in return. I do it because I have a huge heart and to show you that I do understand what the role of a man is. Not your job and should not be your concern to wash your car or maintain your car.

Me: I know you don’t expect anything in return, Doesn’t change my mind about wanting to treat you…

D: U don’t have to treat me for something you deserve to get anyway. I am determines to show you how you are supposed to be treated.

HOW CUTE IS HE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, this is one of the rare times someone is effing me mentally. He’s different for sure. Like I said I’m use to being the successful one, but he’s all together and even has a little game. I like him J

Jake popped back up. Talking about he misses me and would like to take me out for lunch before I left. Not happening. He even sent me a picture of a MK bag with the caption “This will be waiting for you when you get back”. See it totally wasn’t me, I haven’t talked to him all summer and here he is still trying to do the same ish. He asked could he being me lunch to my job but that wasn’t happening either. It just wasn’t worth dealing with him, I did like the bad he sent but still! Lol I learned my lesson and I know Karma is so real.

I won a monetary award at work…… $600. Go Jace! I’m going to use it for my townhouse, which by the way now my mom is saying I should stay and not move out. WTF! Why didn’t you tell me this before I started looking and buying stuff. I actually do like staying home its convenient as crap. But, I’m almost 30, I don’t want to share a room with my 2 year old. I work hard, I’d like to come home to a walk in closet again. She confused me so now I don’t know if I should stay or go. Decisions. I’m supposed to move in 2 weeks so I don’t have much time to think about it. I did pay a deposit too but honestly I have not saved like I should since I’ve been back home. I was stricter on myself when I was on my own. What do y’all think I should do?

I’m supposed to meet up with Eden in NYC but ironically I’m not presses. He texted me with this earlier this week:

Eden: Not asking for your hand in marriage or even to wait or forgive me for any wrong you think I may have caused…. But just know I am getting myself out this mess of a bed I made. I refuse to lie in it.

Me: I hear ya talking. I always do. I’m tatted on ya heart and I’ll always have your back.

I think he said that because I told him about Deacon, he’s probably getting nervous but he can’t say crap. I told him to make him jealous I’ll admit that, but everything I said was true. This was before I knew he liked me in that way but Eden said it too. So he’s prob like okay how she gonna act? Darn skippy. Get nervous!

If someone can get Eden out of my system then he needs a trophy!

I woke up this morning with another text. This one was from Mark. Y’all remember him right? My rendezvous from 4th of July that I adored in college?

Mark: Up wondering what you doing but I know you sleep. You will see this in the a.m. 1:41 a.m.

Usually I’d be all astounded, now I’m just like “Awww… that was cute”. It takes more to wow me now, but I’m really at a happy place right now in life. No everything’s not perfect, but whose life is? Well Beyonce’s life prob is lol. I’m just really happy!

2 comments:

  1. Not even Beyonce if you believe the rumors...

    A big factor of moving is how close your support system will be. I personally would wanna stay close to my family. For that support/live in babysitter lol. But sharing a room with a kid is tough. I did it with my first. It was a rough adjustment getting him to go to his room to sleep when he got his own.

    I think the Deacon is a great choice. Especially if he is making you Pharrell Happy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off I LOVE your blog!! Lol
      But no the townhouse is only about 10 mins from where I stay now. So I'll lose the live in baby sitter but the support is still close. My mom has dinner ready when we get home and i can go out after baby boy goes to bed so itll def be a adjustment...... im still unsure :(. I definitely want to move but I dont want to regret it either.
      Deacon is awesomeeeeeee lol he just caught me off guard and thats rare

      Delete