Thursday, August 14, 2014

Eden Weekend 2nd Night


Saturday morning was awesome, Baby Boy slept in which was not normal and that means I got to sleep in too and cuddle.  I loved hotels, well nice ones, because usually they had the huge windows that allowed you to pul the curtains shut so it could be dark as long as your little heart desired.

My little heart desired it to be dark until at least 9 a.m. Didn’t last that long, Eden was as big a kid as my son and soon they were up jumping on the bed and irking my nerves. I hurriedly got dressed and we left for breakfast down in the lobby. I kept trying to tell Eden we should get something quick but he insisted on eating at the hotel, amongst nice proper people, with my unruly 2 year old. He had no clue what he was getting hisself into.
“He’ll be fine” he brushed me off. That changed 20 minutes later when he was throwing bacon and eggs across the table at him and laughing loudly.

“Check please!” Eden had laughed it off and still told me not to sweat it. We finished eating and then got changed to get into the pool. I didn’t want too so Eden still insisted I change the kid and they got in together.  Baby Boy loved the water so he had a blast, I sat in a lounge chair occasionally snapping flicks and reading a new book off my Nook. We sat there for about an hour before I told them it was time for his nap. I laid him down after a bath and decided I was a little tired myself. However, it was hard to rest with Eden beside me and my insides yearning. What the eff was wrong with me, this had to be Satan himself making me think so sinful.
Like the soul mates we are he read my mind and smiled, “I have condoms now”.

I hated when boys were sneaky like that, like when the heck did you dip off and do that, nonetheless I was game and finishing was so much better then stopping in the middle. I was so familiar with Eden and vice versa so everything wasn’t so much as predictable just more so he knew what to do. I fell asleep after that and we woke up and left for lunch in Crystal City, a little town right outside of DC. I got Coldstone and then took the kid to a little playground to run around for a bit. Eden had already planned for Baby Boy to see a movie. It would be his first time, and he had picked Ninja Turtles. Great movie by the way, and I normally wouldn’t have went to see it but it was good, and my kid did good. Popcorn and juice was the key to success. Lol

We went to dinner after that, and decided to walk from the hotel since it was nice out. Baby Boy fell asleep on the walk back and we decided to get deep. I told him about Ray and that being my first guy I actually liked after Cam but he was so random. I could tell he was getting mad, btu I didnt care. I had really liked Ray, I coudnt wait to run into him either!

He told me about his girlfriend and how he didn’t want to hurt her but she had changed. He said once they moved in she became extremely clingy and bossy. She urged him to change as well and demanded they spend every second they could together, and truthfully it had become overwhelming. I understood that, Cam had played that same hand with me. Either way, he was living with her, I was living hundreds of miles away, and we acknowledged that too.
We got back to the room eventually an he was showing me some videos in his phone. Somehow, he opened his messaged and I saw a text to his girlfriend saying, “I miss you”.

Really Eden? I was pissed and my mood immediately changed. Eden kept on going as if nothing happened.

30 minutes later, he called me out.
“You wanna talk about why you’re being a brat,” he asked.

“I’m not....... I’m tired” I faked a yawn.
“I know you saw the text Jaycee, I know you, you not that discreet baby” he laughed.

I pouted and rolled over. He grabbed me and pulled me on his chest pulling out his phone “Now when we look at this again, I want an apology, okay” he was still laughing. I realized I had effed up but I wasn’t about to admit defeat. I acted like I wasn’t looking but I definitely was. He opened the text and it was from HER saying she missed him, but he had not responded (I checked it in the morning to the next day, he still never had responded) I know, I know, who am I to even get mad at HER texting HER boyfriend? But, I wasn’t mad at her, I was mad cause I thought he had sent it.
The mood lightened after that and I was glad because it was out last night there. I definitely took advantage of that.

What was I doing here?

No comments:

Post a Comment