Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Eden Weekend 1st Night


Sigh, why did I do this to myself. Why did I go spend the weekend in DC with Eden? It was perfect. Too perfect. We got there Friday evening and went to Adams Morgan and had pizza with Baby Boy. It was odd but Baby Boy was friendly right off the back. Sure he has seen Eden before , but like once a year and thru videos, so I didn’t think he actually remembered or was familiar with him.

Him and Eden played in the car and then he helped him with his food as they laughed and joked. By the time we checked in at the hotel Baby Boy was knocked out sleeping an Eden carried him in. We got settled in and I was completely worn out. I was glad he had fell asleep and I immediately laid him in the other bed in the suite and got settled in ours.

Eden immediately came over and laid with me and my heart sank. Why did it feel so right when I knew it was so wrong? He had a girlfriend at home, I don’t care how unhappy he claimed he was she was still his girl, and I wasn’t. Eden’s excuse was their names were both on everything so once the lease was done so was he, I’m naïve as they come but I called that BS. I did understand a tad bit though because with Cam I was once in that place. Standing on the fence. I hated him but I loved him. I wanted him to leave, but for our child I figured it probably would be best if he stayed. That didn’t solve anything though just bought on more headaches and arguments and I realized more harm was being done then good.

Eden was around then too, but I realized I needed to cut him off so I could have a clear head on what I needed to do with Cam. I didn’t want to leave Cam FOR Eden. I wanted to leave Cam because it was the best thing for us overall. Moreover, I think I did the right thing.

Anywho, Eden slid into bed next to me and inhaled my scent long and hard. He always did that. Weirded me out every time but he said he loved my “scent”. I threw my arms around his neck and just let the moment sink in. I had been undecided on if I was going to have sex with him on my way there, but of course all of that went out the window. I let him gently pull my panties down, but he was no romantic.

“Where’s the thing?” he asked me looking around my private area.

“What thing?” I sat up.

“The thing…. That you were in the hospital for, you wouldn’t send me a pic, I wanna see” he continued to look.

“You are effing disgusting, its gone silly, and it wasn’t a thing, it was a cyst” I laughed as he pushed me back down an worked his tongue over my area that was giving me a million problems 2 weeks prior. Eden was a certified freak and I loved it. Before I could gasp he put his whole face in my mid-section. Yes back to front. My legs immediately started to shake and I pulled at him. Of course, that didn’t deter him and he kept at it until I flipped him over and climbed on top. I surprised myself, I was never a “on top” kind of girl I preferred the guy to lead, but I was extremely horny. I was really into it and I could tell Eden was too when it hit me out of nowhere that we didn’t have on protection. I tried to jump back and he pulled me back.

“Nooooooo Eden, no no no, you just probably had ya nasty sick in your girlfriend, and if she doing the same crap you doing who knows what yall nasty tails could be spreading” I argued.

He sighed, “I haven’t fucked her in 3 weeks, and if she is doing anyone, its her lame ex, he doesn’t get any girls” he said that like it made it okay.

“You are a A-hole, I swear, that’s still nasty and I’m not doing this without protection, its bad enough I’m doing it at all sheesh” I got up and hopped in the shower. I ran hot water between my legs long and hard to kill the burning flame that was telling me to eff it and go back out and finish what we started and screw what consequences came with it. But the rational women in me said no Jaycee, you did the right thing.

 It was going to be a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment