Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Oral Delights


So apparently, I was on Sandrarose.com, a gossiping site, and reporter are being beheaded because of the bomb in Iraq? What the heck, then they had the nerve to upload it and YouTube and show them sawing the guy’s head off! He had been captured before, released, and then traveled to the country AGAIN! I’m not deep into politics but why in the eff would you go back!? Yikes.

Any who, this has been a very interesting week. I cannot say much has happened. I have just been heavy in this phone of mines texting and talking up a storm. No one was safe. But it’s actually been rather calm, no stress just chatting.

Eden is Eden, I will be there next weekend for Labor Day, not necessarily with him but I’m 100% sure I’ll see him there. I plan to look my best so next week pampering is in order. I am getting my hair pressed out bone straight, a luxury I haven’t allotted myself since last year! It was mid back length in January, so I am excited to see where I am. No racism but other races usually don’t have problems growing hair long, so excuse my excitement. I am fully black so mid back length is kind of a big deal lol if you are into hair at all that is. If not then disregard my excitement. Anyway, I am always gonna get some shellac covering on my nails and a Pedi, and some pretty cute outfits I’ve been picking up. Eden hasn’t SEEN me in person with my hair not in braids in years, and even when he did it wasn’t as nice as it is now, so this should be interesting.

Why do we girls think guys care that much anyway about hair? He does hate when I wear braids tho. The Deacon is also in heavy rotation, but it’s still light, no boundaries have been crossed so that’s good. I honestly don’t need any other balls thrown my way until I have successfully caught all the other loose ones. I’ve got crap all over the place.

Anymore questions by any chance? I know my ish has been random and slow, but hey real life is like that.

I’m thinking of taking some sewing classes, I’ve realized I need a hobby, right now my hobby is texting ex’s and that can’t be productive. I have finally mastered drinking 12 glasses of water a day and while it’s healthy, no weight has been lost. I’m 124ish right now but I want to do around 118 lbs. So once I move in my townhouse I’m going to start walking the treadmill, on an incline. Eden said doing that three times a week should do the trick and tone my belly and ish, since I’m fairly small. They have a little gym and sauna in the neighborhood, which looks too cute. I can see me and my gals sitting in there sipping wine, can you sip wine in a sauna? Beats me.

I went with Tay to Hooters late last night for dinner, Tay is one of my bffs. She is obsessed with this low life she started hooking up with in the spring. To cut the BS, he sells drugs; he doesn’t work, and isn’t trying to. Why Tay why? He stays at home with his grandmother, which I shouldn’t speak on BUT I AM! I moved on to save and I put a time limit on it. He ain’t saving jack, and ain’t planning for jack and doesn’t know a next move or anything. You know my saying: If you can’t help me you are hurting me! How oh how is he helping her?

So anyway she’s gushing about being with him the other night till 2 a.m. before I chimed in. I had been half listening as always when she spoke about him.

“Wait, so where were y’all?” I grabbed a wing and tore into it like it was my last meal, I love Buffalo wings.

Tay huffed “I just said we were at his grandmother’s house!”

“Oh right, the one he lives with so you were in there that late?” I asked, that’s classy.

“No, silly, we were sitting in my car outside” she said as if that made all the difference.

You are almost 20 having to hang out in cars whenever y’all are together, okay. Tay lives with her mom. To make a long story short, they got to arguing an he ended up eating her out in the car. Oral is my most favorite thing, especially if he can do it right,

“Okay, so he did oral in the car what’s so special about that?” I rolled my eyes; I was bored with this story.

“He’s never done it before Jaycee, that was his first time eating me out!” she grinned and covered her face blushing.

I was in awe, you have been effing someone for five months and he never went down on you? What was the world coming too?

“That effing odd, but you never went down on him either then of course right?” I tried to make sense of this.

“Yeah I have, he just never did it” she looked at me as if I was the one telling this dumb tail story.

I zoned back out of the conversation at that point, I could be focused on other things, like what color sheets I should buy for my new bed.

We left shortly after that and I couldn’t help but think, that even though I thought my guy life sucked, Tay’s was so much worst!

2 comments: