Monday, August 4, 2014

Yay for my weekend!


Awesome, awesome, awesome weekend! Yup that good! I came in for some overtime on Saturday, which is when I spoke to you all last. Afterwards Wendy was waiting for me, she had gotten here Friday night. We did some shopping and stuffed our tummies because I planned on getting her white girl wasted for her birthday!

Dani was here too, so once she reached us, we got my other BFF Tay and headed out. Tay got fired Friday. She moved here from D.C the beginning of the year. We have been friends since high school though. We were trying to wait for Kendall but she wasn’t answering anyone’s calls or text, so we left without her.

We got to the bar and since I’m on antibiotics still, I was the designated driver. Wendy immediately started with shots of Patron and I took some great action shots for us to post. They drank, I dance, and we were all merry! We went to Denny’s afterwards for food and passed out.

On Sunday, we all went to church and even Tish came. Tish and Tay are not friends. We all use to be BFFS but they had a bad falling out. So, I prayed on this day that nothing popped off. Afterwards we went to my house for a cookout, and lounged around. Kendall had missed church and now I was pissed. She had ducked off Wendy’s whole bday weekend. It’s rare that Kendall pissed me off, but she wasn’t my favorite person. She showed up as soon as we pulled in from church and I waved her off when she tried to speak.

See I knew Kendall was probably laid up somewhere. If that’s the case cool, just say that but don’t blow us off and then pop up Sunday like “Hey guys”. Needless to say, I was being very rude to her and she told me that too. I didn’t care. I was a brat.

We decided to go to a comedy club. A famous comedian was in town and even though it was last minute we all bought tickets and decided to go…………… except Kendall.

“Rent was due this week, I have to sit this one down guys” she had said.

Normally, I probably would’ve asked her did she wanted me to spot her, but she had missed everything else that weekend so why not one more thing? Petty right? Sue me! Anywho Tish and Tay did great an even posed in photos together. I was proud of them. I didn’t expect them to be the best of friends tomorrow but I’m glad everyone can come together and be cordial. Less stress on me, because seriously I have enough on my plate.

We piled in a SUV and headed to the comedy show and he was HILARIOUS! Dani has a timeshare about 30 minutes from here and all her family is there, so the plan today is for everyone to head there before she leaves tonight to go back to Baltimore. We just are gonna eat, talk, and have the fun we always have. I love my besties!

While we were out my “high school drama friend” that was trash talking us texted me. She had just seen our pictures from the day on Instagram.

Drama Friend: I know I’m not one of your BFFS but I have money, I would have liked to go out. That really hurt my feelings and I just wanted you to know.

She had told me that morning she had a boil on her butt and was considering going to the ER and that’s what I replied back. I also told her to stop with this invite crap she’s too old. The night before she had done the same thing while we were out at the bar. Whining because we didn’t invite her out. Everyone knew Wendy was coming back in town for her birthday to celebrate, so whoever wanted to go could’ve but I’m not about to be hunting people down. Especially not her! Kick rocks!

I am scheduled to spend this weekend in D.C with Eden. He booked a room and sent me all the details, but the closer it gets the more I want to bail on him. I’m behaving like a side chick. I have to admit that. Ill dwell on that more throughout the week though.

Cam pissed me off AGAIN. He had told me if he didn’t make Baby Boy’s birthday party he would send the money he was going to use to travel here to me. Didn’t happen………… anyone surprised? I asked him about it a week later and his response:

“I haven’t been able to find a ride to the bank, I should probably be able to find a way this week though” -_- Save it! This was a bad week for me too. They shorted my check even though I am salary from the time I was in the hospital, until I could bring in proof. Are they jerks or what? Therefore, I had half a check and double the bills and no help. I think it’s finally hitting me that I’m a single parent! Where the heck did I go wrong? I did not sign up for this, I tried to do everything the right way, but I’m a witness to even doing it the “right” way and end up going left. Shucks!
P.S. I love the fact that boys had nothing to do with this weekend and making it fun! Not saying I can live without one ever again, but it sure beats sitting around waiting on one to make you happy. Be your own fun....... thats my new motto lol
Happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment