Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Invalid


I know I know, worst “blogger” ever. I’ll take it.  I don’t think my life is any more hectic then the next persons, but they handle it WAY better! There’s just not enough time in a day it seems. It literally takes someone to comment and then I’ll remember “Wench you have a blog some people actually pay attention too”. So here I am, and thanks commenters for finding me. I’m at work as we speak but I am making time! I’m a long work in progress.

That test was invalid. Don't ask me why. A week later my period came so I figured I was fine anyways, got that bubble busted quick. Lets start there.........


My mom was over one morning, she has stayed the weekend I was in D.C and kept Baby Boy. When she got to my house she immediately called me screaming in a panic “I THINK SOMEONE BROKE IN, ITS TRASHED, EVERYTHING JAYCEE!!!”


I lived in a decent neighborhood, not that a break in couldn’t occur, it just didn’t seem like it would. Naïve me of course. She kept at it and forwarded me pictures. “Do you think Cam did this? I know you two have been arguing, but why would he go this far, should I call the cops…………………….. wait the TV isn’t gone, it’s on the floor, that’s odd, why wouldn’t they take the TV’s?” she rambled on.

By then the pictures had come thru. I had been in and out of town s much I have to admit my house was a mess. In my quick thinking I knew if my mom stayed at my house, she wouldn’t dare stay all weekend in suck clutter and would clean it up. “Ma calm down, I did all that, I haven’t had time to unpack or do laundry. The TV is on the floor because my stand was about to fall or some crap” I explained calmly.


“You have been living like this with a child Jaycee, I’m disgusted” she hung up.


I got more picture mail from her the next day she had cleaned and washed everything BUT my room. I wasn’t mad, the majority was done, mission accomplished. Anyway here it was Monday and I was back from my latest trip.

Baby Boy was at school an my mom was sitting in my kitchen cooking breakfast, I was so happy my house was clean so I figured I could let her in on my little secret.


“I was really worked up” I started, she looked confused so I finished “I thought I was pregnant by Cam and then I realized how dumb that would be, but Im okay now my period came!” I grinned.


“For you to be so smart and be so educated you say some of the dumbest things” my mom shook her head at me. Wait a freaking minute. I was confused, what was dumb about that?


“Jaycee, a period doesn’t mean I thing, I had my period for 6 months pregnant with you” she smirked. Grin disappeared. I jumped up, grabbed my purse, and hauled ass to Wal-Mart. I bought a million and three pregnancy test and sped back home, and went straight into my junky room. I pissed on the sticks like my life depended on it (it really did).

 

I

 

That’s what the test read: II= Positive an  I= Negative.


It was Negative! I floated back downstairs and put my grin back on as I held the tiny tube up for her to see. She wasn’t that impressed tho.


So I wasn’t pregnant after all. Good riddance Cam! He wasn’t a bad person but why create another life when we still had freaking problems? I’m convinced I have moments of insanity, it’s the only reasonable explanation! I had a relatively calm week after that scare and took Baby Boy to Sesame Street Live. I took a bunch of pics and loaded us up online with a cool recap video.


That next weekend was my college Homecoming. I packed a bunch of cute outfits and headed up North that Friday after work. Dani and Wendy were already there and we headed out to a late bar to get crab cakes, since I was feigning for one. Derek ended up coming to the bar. Don’t ask me how that happened.

Okay I know how it happened. He had pretty much funded my trip. He wasn’t all the way back in my good graces, but we all know I have a problem turning down gifts and money. So when he found out I’d be in town and offered to put money in my account I can’t say I refused it. I knew he worked all weekend so I wouldn’t have to hang out with him either. He was at the bar for a split second before we called it a night and I didn’t see him for the rest of my trip.


That had a lot to do with Homecoming, we got up Saturday and I went to get my car inspected since I was in town. I got back just in time to meet up with the girls and head to campus. We were about 10 deep and someone decided we should get Crown Apple liquor. I slighted debated it was 2:00 in the afternoon, but no one else cared, so we walked thru the tailgate taking shots until a whole huge bottle was gone! Then we chased it with wine, everything after that was a fun blur.

We partied hard in broad daylight and missed the entire game, I hardly saw any of my classmates, we were so busy being silly. BUT I did see my first crush. I still kept in contact with him when I went to my family’s house up North, but I hadn’t seen him since the early summer.


 I was up on a stage dancing at the tailgate and I saw him in the crowd. In my head I spoke or waved, but in reality I was so drunk I kept dancing and kind of forgot.


He made his way over a little later, I also had another college boo there, but once I saw this one he was long forgotten. We were posted up flirting and being cute off and on. My friends were having a good time and all was well.  Until the fight happened…………………….

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back, can't wait to hear about the rest of the Homecoming! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. already up! have to write while I have time these days lol thanks!

      Delete