Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Back 2 Back :P


Have you all ever took a pole dancing class?

Grab all your gals and take one, its SUPER fun. You don’t have to be a toothpick either. I have some heavy hitters and they still worked it!

One of my friends did it for her birthday last week. Her husband booked us a session and I was excited. Kendall and I decided to wear shorts because apparently that’s what the professionals wear so you can grip the pole with your thighs (I barely made it off the ground). I was feeling super sexy in my new shorts and top ensemble I grabbed from the exercise section of a department store. I paired it with heels (also required) and I had a selfie good time, sending pics to Wells. He was in class, but I had a feeling I was the only topic he was studying. I ended up rushing out once I noticed the time tho, I was late! Luckily my hair was in braids, so I didn’t have to worry about that part of me.

Derek had funded my expensive braids a few weeks ago. He always gave what I asked for, so the $200 came in handy since I could save my own money. I still had to figure out what to do about him. We weren’t an item but if I needed something I always asked him because I knew it was no big deal to him. And we spoke throughout the week. I’m pretty sure he expected me to be talking to him and only him, but things with Wells were heating up so I had to think on that one. Plus he was 400 miles away. I always asked him what did he expect to happen with us and when because “this” wasn’t cutting it.

Any who the class was awesome until I got a text from Cam.

Cam: I just saw a $200 deposit in your account the same day you got your hair braided from someone in another state, did your male friend pay for that?

I ignored it. We still had a joint account and I kept it open because that’s how he deposited money to me for Baby Boy. On the flip side, if ANYONE, friends or family had to pay me for something I used that account too because it’s the only one I have memorized. NOT for Cam to be filtering through deposits and ish.

Cam: That’s fucked up I was taking you out and buying you stuff and you kept telling me you only want to be friends, but you weren’t telling this guy that!

Ignored.

Cam: You slick Jaycee I ain’t mad though, just mad I was being played.

Sooooo you are mad or you aren’t mad? That text threw me off lol. But clearly I always told Cam I wanted to co-parent and be cool. Now if he insists on keep trying to woo me that’s his fault. And I already know you all’s take on this: Don’t allow him too it sends the wrong message!

Okay I got it, I stopped now, this was all a few months ago, but he’s pissed either way. I still never responded. Eff Cam! Or so I thought, the joke would be on me.

Instead I went home and cleaned up and waited for Wells. We had been flirting every sense our last time together about him feasting on me. He definitely came, showed up, and showed out. He had been at it for about an hour before I caved in and told him let’s just do the deed. He looked surprised and scurried around getting himself together. So it was safe to say he really had no ill intentions at first. Me on the other hand………..

One thing I can say about him is he has excellent stamina, I tapped out. It was super late in the morning and I was beyond tired. We cuddled up and the next morning he wanted to go to church with me…………… I agreed, then reneged. It would be just my luck Deacon would be there. But he insisted on coming.

We drove separate and I got there first and Deacon was front and center, not paying me a bit of mind. Cool!

Wells came in and it’s like a switch went off. Deacons head snapped around and he actually grilled me and mouthed “Who the hell is that?” In church! I just smiled. He kept that up the rest of the service though and I hoped no one caught on.

After church we went to my moms, I had to go to a baby shower for my cousin and Wells offered to drive us.

“You are SOOOOO trying to get to know my fam, but they can’t keep you around sir!” I joked.

“I just like being with you, whatever that entails” he told me, making me grin.

 We had a good time and afterwards I went to take Baby Boy home but he insisted on staying with my parents. Know what that meant? Nightcaps with the boo!

Something told me to check my joint bank account and just like a lame would do, Cam had taken $200 out of the money he gave me for Baby Boy! So freaking petty. I went off and accused him of doing it because he’s bitter and he actually agreed! Who does that? Someone gave me money (which he still didn’t know who, could have been my besties or anyone) and you take it from your child because you’re mad? Grow up.

 He ended up meeting me to give it back, but it was the principle! Ughhhhh THIS is why I don’t trust my judgment when it comes to guys. I pick the losers time and time again.

 Any who once I got back to my house I was determined to screw my annoyance away. When I say Wells always had me cumming back to back! He’s like my new favorite. I’m not even an overall sexual person but it’s always me pressing him. He ended up going to sleep on me tho but by 4a.m we were back up and running.

I went to work super happy that Monday morning, literally on Cloud 9,10,11, and half of 12. Then my manager dropped a bomb on me……………….. mood changed!

2 comments:

  1. EWWWW... Cam is a super creep!! Doesn't he know he is doing ALL the WRONG things if he wants you back? What a turn off! At least you got that money back. :)

    Well's sounds amazing. Maybe your luck has changed from dating the losers. I know what you mean about that, I'm cursed with that luck too. My ex is a creeper like Cam too so I know that turn off and annoyance that is as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget about us!! :) Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete