Thursday, November 19, 2015

If you're smitten and you know it clap your hands (CLAP CLAP!)


Tuesday morning was the start of a new change for me and Baby Boy. Nothing big, Cam was being a jerk again. He usually came and took him to school in the mornings so I didn’t have to wake him up at the crack of dawn. But typical Cam he was ONCE AGAIN mad at me for not “agreeing to work things out” and had decided I should “figure out on my own how to get him to school because he doesn’t have to take him he’s just doing me favor”. I laughed. Really?

You are not helping me out when he belongs to us both, you are simply being a parent. But I use to take him before so not a big deal just required us to get up a little earlier to start out days. Luckily it went smooth.

That evening was a different story. His teacher said he had been a horror in school all week. I decided tonight I was not going to call and tell Cam, whose usually the disciplinarian. I had to learn to parent on my own. Whenever I had tried to get his help lately when Baby Boy acted up his response was “You wanted to be a single parent so deal with it” or “This is what happens when children act out from broken homes”. BULLSHIT! So I set in my mind I would handle it.

I took him to swim class that evening like everything was fine, went home and fed him, and bathed him, and then it was show time. If you don’t believe in spankings you should stop reading now because I whooped my kid! And I’m not sorry about it. I told him why I was spanking him and that he could not disrespect his teacher or any adult anymore, he couldn’t tell Mommy “No” or that “You get on my nerves”. Like really how many nerves do you have at the age of 3 anyway?

He had been extremely rude to people and talking back, but around Cam he was the most polite kid ever. But it was music to my ears when he said “Yes ma’am, I’m sorry, it will not happen again”. I told him no TV and he nodded an went right to bed.

It was super early like 7p.m so I felt accomplished. I did a quick workout Wells had sent me and fixed myself some dinner. Eventually I showered and dozed off. Very productive day J

Wednesday we had a good morning and I remind my kid of the game plan we had on his behavior. I went to walk out my door and there was a box blocking me from pushing it open. I immediately backed up thinking Cam had placed a bomb there to kill us both to make his life easier. I got ahold of myself and took a closer look and saw the nickname on the box that Wells called me. I checked my phone and saw I had a few minutes to spare, so I warmed my car up and took the box inside.

I opened it to find a letter, a cute little ugly money (yes both), and some different flavors of yogurt, complete with ice to keep them cold. The letter was telling me this was something hopefully to brighten my day and the Monkey was to keep me company when he was absent. I had the biggest grin on my face and then hurried to put the stuff away and start our commute. Once I got to work I read the letter a few more times before sending him a text expressing my gratitude.

“Jaycee, you have a huge nail in your tire” my coworker poked his head into my cubicle knocking me out of my little morning fairytale.

I silently cursed and thanked him and went to take a look, sure enough there was a freaking nail there, I snapped a pic and sent it to Wells asking if he knew somewhere I could take it before it went flat. He told me he did, but I didn’t hear from him again until around noon.

Wells: I’m going to come check your tire out, I’ll be at your job in a few. I was reading his text out loud to my other co-worker friend.

“He’s a fucking stalker, he pops up at your house whenever he wants, leaves flowers every damn where, and now his ass coming here! Next time he’s going to be standing at your door himself butt naked with a damn bow on his head!” she went on.

I laughed, “He’s not a stalker, he’s just super sweet, come outside with me when he gets here and feel him out” I suggested.

She agreed and 10 minutes later we were all outside.

“I’m just going to plug it myself, that way you will not have to go after work and you will not have to get overcharged for something easy” he told me.

“Ummm ok, our lunch is short so just take the car and let me know when you are done” I handed over my keys. He nodded and me and my friend went back inside.

“he’s cute Jaycee, I didn’t get a negative vibe from him at all, maybe persistent is a better word to use then stalker, he is definitely showing you he cares” she told me her change of heart. I kept that in mind and went on to finish my day.

Three hours later my car still wasn’t back. I just figured he had lied and really didn’t know what the hell was doing, but soon after he showed up, with my freshly plugged tire, a washed car, and a big bowl of Coldstone ice cream with my favorite flavor.

“I had to do something for my boo, since I was out” he said handing me the keys and ice cream. I found myself grinning again. Fuck, what was he so thoughtful. He had to get to class so he left quickly and I sat at my desk like a teenager smiling and eating my ice cream.

 

That evening Baby Boy had a J on his report for the day and was so excited. Shoot so was I, I had effectively (no judging) solved a problem that had been a big issue in our household. I went to the gym and then met my coworker for dinner before calling it a night. I was running behind so Baby Boy didn’t get to bed until around 9. I did some cleaning an got our things ready for the next day and then settled down. It was around 11 and Wells was getting out of class so I figured I’d chat with him until he made it home. Only he never did…………….

 

No cliffhanger lol he ended up outside my door. His car was in the middle of the street and he had another letter in his hand (I had a thing for letters). Instead of grabbing it I walked back inside, subtly inviting him in. I was dead wrong I had on a t-shirt and nothing else. I had been on my couch where I had slept the last few days. For no reason other than it was super comfy.

He came in and smiled when he noticed that ugly little monkey by my makeshift bed. We sat up just talking for the next hour and the next time I looked at the clock it was almost 1a.m.

He propped my feet up on his lap and just massaged my legs, he took his time and eventually his fingers slid into my wet box. (No undies). Usually I HATE for someone to finger me, but this actually felt calming, I relaxed my body and let him work my middle. I was truly enjoying it, but trying not to show it when my body deceived me and trembled. Then again, and again. I was literally being put to sleep with one hand. I was in my own little world of ecstasy. Soon after we both slid into sleep and before I knew it was time for me to get up. My alarm sounded off and I got up and remembered what had happened a few hours ago and smiled. We still had never kissed tho, but it wasn’t about to go down now with my morning breath. I ushered him out quickly and went to start our morning routine.

I finally checked my phone when I got to work and settled.

 

Wells: Man last night felt like a dream and I didn’t even get to really do anything just being in your presence makes me feel good, I love your body, and your brain.

 

I still like him y’all!

2 comments: