Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Crushing


Whosever idea it was to drink liquor that early was a plum fool. I broke away from college crush and rushed over to my friends.


“You are so fake Jen! How can you stand there and not even defend me! You KNOW what happened!” My friend Kate was screaming. The music was so loud that the majority of the people hadn’t noticed, but the ones near us did.

 I grabbed Kate and figured this was about a situation that they had been bickering about earlier. Jen had heard a rumor that Kate had been sleeping around with this guy. We are grown so what’s the big deal right?

Well Kate was dating his best friend! So when the best friend heard it he went off on Kate and dumped her. He didn’t tell her why until a few weeks ago. Kate remembered what Jen had heard and put 2 and 2 together that the guy had been spreading a lie. So of course, we end up seeing him at Homecoming and drunk Kate decides to confront him. It seemed to be going good, until he flat out denied it and insisted Kate just wanted an excise to talk to him.  Jen was right there and could have spoken up but didn’t. Sound like high school to you yet? lol This really happened with 30+ year olds tho!


I pulled Kate away from the crowd to calm down. “I’m not drunk Jaycee I’m pissed. Everyone is thinking Im this slut who slept with two friends and its not true. Jen didn’t have my back at all and let him call me a liar!” Kate cried.


“I get it, I really do” I tried my best not to giggle, it wasn’t funny, I was just feeling tipsy and giggly, “but maybe she was scared Kate, everyone isn’t  as forceful as you, she even looks scared now!” Jen wasn’t my friend. I knew her thru Kate and she really didn’t care for me so I had no clue why I was saving her tail. Dani came over and together we calmed everyone down, but the night was ruined. I went to grab the rest of the group and College Crush grabbed me.


“So should I get a hotel later, I didn’t plan on staying but I saw you and……………………” his sentence trailed off. I nodded and grabbed my group. I took 10 steps before I decided my heels had defeated me. It was now 8p.m I had strutted long enough. Wendy pulled out sneakers and we found out way to the vehicles.


What I thought was me sobering up was another turn up session for me. We were supposed to be heading home to go out for the night. Apparently I told Dani plans were cancelled, made her take me to get 40 nuggets from McDonalds, and passed out  on her couch all before 9. I ruined everyone’s night. I have that ring leader thing going on so since I didn’t go no one did.


I jumped up around 1:30 fully dressed and out of my mind. I grabbed my phone. I remembered I was supposed to hang out with College Crush. No missed calls from him and no text. The fuck had happened? There were plenty from Derek, who I replied “I’m sleep” and some other randoms who didn’t matter. I was pissed, maybe he had went out after all and forgot about me. I kicked off my shoes and sneakers, and passed back out. My phone went off around 4:30 a.m.

 

College Crush: Babe you up, I was knocked out, I just woke up


Me: -_-


CC: No really, did you go out?


Me: No I was knocked out before 9.


He decided to call me after that  ad we talked for about an hour, he was at his friend’s house who I was close to. They were 3 or 4 years older than me but we hung tight in college. I stayed friends with his friends even after we didn’t work out because they were just so darn cool.


“Come over Jace” he said into the phone.


“Its 5:30 in the morning!” I said.


“You want me to come get you? You know I will” he asked.


“No makes no sense, it’s just late…….” But I was thinking hard.


“Get up and get over here Jaycee you haven’t even seen my new spot, and you not going back to sleep this late anyway!” his friend said in the background.


He was right I was wide awake. So I grabbed all my stuff, suitcase and all. I was still in my Saturdays clothes. I nudged Wendy to tell her but she was half sleep. I got there by 6 a.m. and the darn sun was coming up. They were wide awake. I took a grand tour and then made myself comfy. I felt like I did 12 years ago when we were finally alone. Then it happened…………….

P.S Next post I'm going to go back in time to college and explain how we met and our background, I loved him lol. As if I don't love them all right!

1 comment: