Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall Cleaning!


Deacon’s done. I think so anyway. We got into a big spat about me going to my Dads house. Cam lives with my Dad. I had to pick up Baby Boy and it’s an hour away and I didn’t want to leave and have to come right back so I went the day before. He said it was disrespectful, agreeable. But he also didn’t offer any alternatives like riding with me so I wouldn’t have to drive alone or anything like that.

Either way I haven’t seen him in a week. Since last Saturday morning, so it will be a week tomorrow. Am I upset? Nope. Nonchalant pretty much. Monday I was in my feelings over it, even by Wednesday I was hoping he would come over. Here it is Friday and I have actually gotten comfortable NOT seeing him and all his antics.

We are supposed to go to his cousins wedding tomorrow, SO not going to happen. I cancelled my hair appointment. Mad or not mad if you wanted me to go you should have made peace by now. He has been acting like the biggest child all week and saying THEE worst things. For instance (and I do not want any talk back on this) I missed my period. Some may say this is what I get for lying to Eden but whatever. It could be that Plan B pill I took, or I could very well be pregnant. I told Deacon and he said he would buy a test. So on Wednesday night I asked him did he get it?

Deacon: Nope, I’m not buying you nothing. If you are pregnant, you will just have another deadbeat daddy on ya hands.

I hung up on him. How rude was that? And Cam isn’t a deadbeat………. Lately. But I talk too darn much and I am too trusting because he used that against me the first chance he got. And that’s what I texted and told him.

Deacon: I apologize sweetheart. You are right that was awful to say I was just upset.

Me: Yep.

And that’s when the ball got in my court, and I have been short and sweet ever since and basically over Deacon. I just simply don’t know if this is the real him or another side of him but either way I am not feeling it and can do without it, which I also told him.

So tonight I made plans to bar hop with my friends in Halloween get ups. Last night I took Baby Boy and his cousins Trick or Treating at a nursing home. So cute and they had a ball. Tonight we will be at church and then my mom is taking him out thru her neighborhood, which is fine by me. I would have just been sitting home bored, so when my friend asked me to peruse my city with her I said “heck yeah!”

I also scheduled myself to work on Saturday and family pictures afterwards, so screw Deacon’s wedding and whatever game he is trying to play, especially since I think he disinvited me anyway. Because if we were going I would totally need time to get my hair done and color coordinate our outfits so obviously he didn’t care. Noted! He had told me last week we were probably just going to do the ceremony and not the reception. What the eff kind of fun was that, the receptions are the best part. Turns out he had forgotten to RSVP, that’s wack because I was definitely hyped up about going. I’ve been trying to get to a good wedding all year!

I have a date planned with the BFF Tay Saturday evening, so I’m pretty sure the next time I’ll see Deacon is at church. I plan on being in and out and looking SHARP while doing so. Oh the games we play. Sure I’m over us, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make him miss me, especially since he made that rude tail comment. Jerk!

Cam tried to ambush me into a relationship. He actually came down and saw my townhouse and cooked us dinner and spent some time with Baby Boy. I had to check him and slow him down. “We” were not happening. Not anytime soon, clearly I need to be in NOONE’S relationship. I also pat myself because I kept my vow of celibancy.  Now if I can get out of this pregnancy scare I will be good to go.

*Please Lord don’t let me be knocked up, I didn’t know Deacon was such a jerk*

On the flip side Kendall is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember they told her she couldn’t have kids??? Well look at God! She’s super early and not due until July, so technically she shouldn’t be telling everyone, but we are all so excited for her, such a blessing! However, I do hope I will not be joining her for babies in 2015.

My manager is helping me spice up my gov’t resume. I don’t talk about my job much because… well….. I hate it! I always put in for jobs and always make all the cuts, up until the actual selection process then I lose. We have to compete with veterans and they win every time. So she was suggesting we look over what I was sending in and apparently mines was doing me no justice. I hope that giving it a makeover will do me some good.

I also realized maybe instead of looking for a guy to keep me from boredom maybe I should use something else, something with more longevity, so I applied for my Master’s degree! I go to do the walk thru of campus on Monday. I’m kind of scared, kind of happy, but I would have it in 1.5 years and that would take up my free time tremendously I’m sure and after that year and a half this “hobby” won’t leave me, it will be with me forever and ever. Not a bad idea right?

I haven’t talked to Eden, and I don’t plan on it, I didn’t let him think I had an abortion, but he also didn’t ask for the money back, just said he was glad I didn’t have to go thru with it. We never really established what really happened we just let it be known that an abortion DIDN’T happen and I wasn’t having a baby. I don’t think we will be chatting again, there was no yelling or angriness but we are better off just exiting each other’s lives basically.

I’m doing fall clean up’s hopefully y’all are seeing my progress! I’m trying to iron these wrinkles out I have created!

7 comments:

  1. Um maybe you need to spend more time with your son. You work during the week and then on weekends you're always out with your friends. You were looking for an excuse to break up with deacon because you enjoy the drama and chaos. You get mad at deacon comments but let's face it you went to visit you dad had sex with Cam behind his back and isn't woman enough to be honest. Same with eden. You expect respect, honesty, love, etc but you don't give it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with my son everyday. I get off, get him, we eat dinner, hang out, take baths, then bed. On the weekends he goes with his Dad, and sometimes my mom since we moved out and she doesnt see him. But never the full weekend we do church on Sundays and I get him back Saturday evenings. Other then that he is with me, I dont post what we do because frankly I didnt think anyone wanted the details. Im NEVER with my friends on the weekends usually and if I am and Baby Boy is here he's with us because they have friends too. When we go out its late, he would be in bed regardless. Yes Im a bit defensive about this accusation, sorry.

    I had sex with Cam that one night, didnt happen again, not debating that it was wrong. I am human Im living and learning, but you are right I do expect the things that I dont give and thats not good at all, good observation! I'll work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything is good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you? How is everything going? Hope you update us soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted today, thanks for checking on me! Ive been going thru the motions lol

      Delete