Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Threesomes are hard work!


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

I just seriously complicated my life.

It all started last weekend, I ended up going to take Baby Boy to see Cam. Visit actually turned out good. My Dad thought I came to see him so I ended up spending the day with him, Cam, and my 4 siblings my Dad has. Deacon was texting me periodically, and sometimes I wrote right back other times, I didn’t. I was having family time!

I’m going to just get right to it, I ended up sleeping with Cam, not once either, like 20 times that night. All night long, different positions and everything, I even found myself comparing the 2 (each is different in all areas though). I do not know what got into me, we were just having such a good time and getting along and just being us. Deacon had been irking me because I just felt like he was so judgmental and clearly, I am making excuses, I was just being a scandalous girlfriend.

Any who I got back home and met up with Deacon and now I’m in a love triangle. My Dad isn’t helping, he feels like Cam has really changed and means well and knows what he lost. Which is fine but he still lost his chance. Not going to diss Deacon when technically he’s done nothing wrong. Cam apparently was talking to this Lieutenant and shes as dumb as a doorknob. She wants kids and is aware he has three with just as many women. Well apparently after me and Baby Boy left, my Dad heard Cam call her up and tell her “We can’t talk anymore, I’m going to try to win my ex-wife back”. I asked him why the heck would he do that because he’s aware I talk to someone as well, who I’m pretty serious about.

“I just don’t want anything hindering me if I have the slightest chance with you, so she had to go” he had replied.

Ughhhh. This post is going to be short; I am in a bad place. Now I’m confused and juggling the two. What have I freaking done? I hate threesomes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. No offense. I think you need to have a serious look into your life and find out what you want. Hooking up with Cam is disrespectful to Deacon. He's not an awful man and doesn't deserve you cheating on him. You don't want to be with Cam but have no problem having sex with him. Then you have Eden thinking you're pregnant. You need to grow up, tell Eden the truth and decide who you want to be with. I think you need to take time and be single and figure out what's best for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None taken, I admit I'm screwed in the head, I make rash decisions, thats why I have this blog for people to check me on it. I don't know if I want to be with Cam or not, I got all confused again, lifes hard!

      Delete
  2. Did you even tell Eden the truth yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No and he put the money in my account, judge me I couldnt fess up, sorry!

      Delete