Friday, August 28, 2015

I'm not a Blogger!

It would be an insult to call myself a blogger because quite frankly I suck at it. Any little break throws me off. But someone posted and asked where I was so if even ONE person asks I come running!


I had to real my last post which was 4 months ago SHEESH! Soooooo much has changed. I was chasing Deacon in April now that tail is chasing me. I decided back in June I was done with him. I had a HUGE 30th birthday party, and the whole weekend was jam packed. All my friends came to town and Friday they threw me a House Party. I can admit I told Deacon last minute, it just wasn't his crowd. He was mad about that and didn't show and I'm not mad. I got super wasted and was passed out before midnight. The next day I spent it with a devilish hangover and finally got myself together mid afternoon. I got super dolled up because my "boo" was coming. "Ray" remember him? Of course you don't. The one I had met and we were perfect then he disappeared. Well he ended up coming back around an celebrating with me. The party was a freaking blast and I stayed sober. The sight of alcohol made me want to vomit for the rest of the summer.
Anywho Ray kicked it with me the rest of the weekend, and even after everyone left. We stayed up until 4 a.m. cleaning up from my house party. My last friend was leaving that Monday morning at 5 so we pulled an all nighter and took her to the airport then came back to my place and passed out. Ray did good for a few weeks but he is gone now. I don't know his deal but I give up trying. We were ok, then his job was sending him out for a few weeks, so you would think he would want to hang whenever we could/ I myself had trips lined up every weekend it seemed. I was going to DR for a week, then up North for 2 weeks, but he acted like it was no big deal. Long story short Ray left, I didn't see him. I've spoken to him once and he acted like nothing had changed, I cant live that life! lol


In the midst of this Deacon is steady trying to convince me he needs another chance, he didn't even get me a bday gift. He said he took it back, petty or what? Why even tell me that. I keep telling him we are better as friends, because I'm just not that into him anymore. I don't hang out with him or anything, I just respond to texts basically, and I've seen him at church twice this summer. He's not reeling me back in this time, I know its no point. He's too old for me and stuck in his way.


Derek is around, still lives 400 miles away but he's around. He bought me and Baby Boy bikes for my bday! If we lived in the same city I'd cuff him, he calls himself my boyfriend, but long distance is a joke (no offense) but for me it doesn't work.


I'm still at my same job no change. Its August apparently and I'm single and I'm fine with it. I'm not LOOKING for anyone, but soon as you stop looking they all start trying, so that's where I am. Even Dante Facebooked me this a.m. saying he missed me. I'm like you hid a whole baby for 9 months, kick rocks.


Eden and me communicate, but I don't love him in THAT way. I'm really good with friendship from him. He had his baby, she's ok. He's still miserable but that's not my problem. Enjoy that Eden.


Just trying to wrap it all up or catch up on everyone. My friends have been around all summer. They came down for Baby Boys birthday party, and we hit all the amusement parks. We got a timeshare last month and hung out with the kids for the weekend. Life is........ simple. And then there's Cam. Still a pain in my azz, still not doing his part, and still trying to get back together. He's not worth typing about. I don't know if I should just start back, or if its anyone I left out, or what so I'll play it by ear.

2 comments:

  1. GlAd your back... I agree stay away from Deacon he seems like a black hole you want to keep looking down it but you know you really shouldn't because your going to fall in and get hurt!

    ReplyDelete